Old Spaghetti Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Spaghetti Factory

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I applied in person as requested and answered basic questions about my experience and schedule. I did not receive a response for 2 months. Once I was contacted for an interview, I had my initial interview with a manager 1:1. She was extremely pleasant, easygoing, and easy to talk to. The questions were typical and then I was contacted for a second interview a few days after (after the reference check). The second interview was with the assistant general manager and was basically an recap of my schedule availability and then a brief overview of the hiring process and orientation I would be scheduled for. Once the interview process actually began, I was working within 3 weeks.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Two separate interviews, one with GM and other Server Manager. Basic conversation asking about prior work experience, ect. Mainly just wanted to see how you socialized and how that could transfer over to being a server

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

They asked me some questions about my experience in customer service. It was easy, but it took them too long to set up the second interview. That's why I turned down their offer.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was more of a conversation. I felt like I could be open and honest without judgment. I had never served before and I was given the right tools to because a great server trainer / bartender.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Fullerton, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Really easy, asked the basics, weekly availability, past experience on my past jobs. No tricky questions just straight to the point. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted. The more you press management the better.

Busser/Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Portland, OR).

Interview

Went in with resume and filled out application. Interviewed by two managers on the spot. Called back in within 2 days for final interview with general manager, offered job on the spot.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to schedule an interview the following week. I went in and it was closed - which was kind of weird, so I had to call the manager to let me in. That interview was very brief, we only talked for 5 minutes before we set up another interview for the next week.

Again when I got there, the place was closed, so a manager had to let me in, but it took him over 15 minutes, and I had to stand outside in the cold. That really wasn't fun, but I kept a smile on my face. He asked me basic hosting questions, and then said he would call to set up a 3rd interview. I never received a call.

(Luckily I got hired elsewhere!)

Interview Questions

• What does hospitality mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you deserve the job over other candidates?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I handed in my application and was interviewed and offered a job on the spot. They asked me questions about my availability and items on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Clackamas, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Very quick and easy, Filled out application and attached a resume. Was called back the next day for a interview with the FOH manager and then the GM. The entire process was really informal and was pretty easy. The Managers seemed nice and didn't ask to many questions.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Spaghetti Factory (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was a working interview where I shadowed a fellow busser through the various duties and tasks required on a nightly basis. Be sure to practice your balancing skills, as bussers are required to juggle glasses and balance many plates with ease. This experience followed a short sit-down with the manager about prior experience with straight forward questions.