Old Time Pottery Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Time Pottery Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Old Time Pottery

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Showed up, got seated in the front of the store in front of customers/employees (very professional). Was asked basic interview questions. Somehow the conversation was diverted to a show on TV and then the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult was asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. I was asked to come in to fill out paperwork.

Other Interview Reviews for Old Time Pottery

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery (Madison, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Was called for interview a week after applying on snagajob.com. Interview was 1 on 1 with the store manager and was fairly quick and simple. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What did a typical day look like at your last employer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery.

Interview

Went in for one interview with assistant manager. Interview was 1 on 1. A couple questions then went home. Called back within the week and got job. Took store tour and had 4 hour shift of training for 3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery (Merrillville, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online on snagajob.com and it took 2 weeks yo get a call back. After I was asked to come in for a job interview. I met with one guy who was really nice and very professional with me. After my background check is complete which he told me takes 2-3 days I should receive a call back.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted an application and when I followed up, nobody even knew who I was. I asked to speak to the manager. He was not there, so the assistant manager helped me out. He went back and found my resume, and after asking me a few questions, he told me my interview would be overlooked. After a couple of days, i got a call back asking me to work the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casselberry, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery (Casselberry, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

if you are breathing they will hire you

Interview Questions

• dont have any but they ask if you can work weekends and throw the trash out   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Time Pottery (Madison, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was very basic. Questions like:
    What is customer service to you?
    Have you ever or how often are you late to work?
    What would you do if you didn't get along with another employee?
    Are you willing to work weekends and holidays?
    Has there ever been a time that you couldn't complete a task? How did you handle it?
    The interview itself was short. The manager followed a cookie-cutter list of questions. Personally, I practiced a lot of the questions that were asked. This allowed me to have well worded answers and the hiring manager found that impressive.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get along with another coworker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations offered.