Olga's Kitchen Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olga's Kitchen

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olga's Kitchen (Bloomfield Township, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and semi-efficient.

Interview Questions

• What superpower would you choose?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The one problem I encountered is I was offered a position as Good to Go with the plan of transferring me to a server, and after a year it still didn't happen. I had to transfer to a different store for this to happen.

Other Interview Reviews for Olga's Kitchen

Anonymous Employee in Woodhaven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olga's Kitchen (Woodhaven, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview by two manager. 1 of which asked me about myself. The other sat and spoke about himself, and even asked "what kind of drugs do you do"? He then went on to talk about a server who once did Heroin in the place. Overall i go a very "im too cool" vibe.

Interview Questions

• What kind of drugs do you do?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olga's Kitchen in December 2009.

Interview

I was called a few days after I put the application in. They wanted me to come in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from the time I received the phone call. It was the week of christmas and this Olgas is located inside a mall so it was bound to be a bit busy. There was a lined formed outside so I stood in line and waited to be interviewed. Pretty soon another girl showed up to be interviewed. She was scheduled 15 minutes after me. I ended up waiting over an hour before they interviewed me. Finally someone came and got me and it was my turn to be interviewed. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• No questions about being a server were really mention.
      Maybe he as how do I work under stress? things like that.   Answer Question