Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Dishwasher Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Springfield, MO).

Interview

My initial contact with the company was thru an existing employee I knew. The whole hiring process was extremely simple with 1 interview and took approximately an hour total. This included filling out the paperwork and a short 10 minute interview by the manager. The interview consisted mainly of questions regarding my ability to physically handle the work in the type of environment I would be working in. Other questions consisted of a basic rundown of the application questions for my confirmation and additional detail. I was hired on the spot and started my position within the week. The manager was extremely courteous throughout every step.

My coworkers were excellent guys and I didn't encounter any issues with a single one.

Interview Questions

• I did not encounter any difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a bit on my hours as I was in school during the time.

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Clermont, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically I Went into the restaurant and they asked me if i was here for an interview and i told them i was so they had me sit down and wait and it was a good like hour and thirty minutes before any manager came out. So then they sat me down in one of the dining rooms. And proceeded asking me questions. they didn't seem to excited with the interview they went very fast and i had to ask constantly about what they had just said.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to work here.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (West Valley City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

They were very nice people they even help me find the aplication online, I find them because i have experience in restaurant and I like to work in rerstaurant the application was easy I didnt have any problem

Interview Questions

• where i was working and how many jobs I've have and the last few years and if I know everything of wath Im applaying for .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was excellent he asked about experience and ask about How I felt about the job great for entry level workers straight forward the interview was very basic and easy I encourage entry level or anyone that is good at washing dishes very good to apply Basically a instant employment

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

very quick interview. went over the basic questions (after about a 30 minute wait). pretty much got the job on the spot. nice manager, we even made small talk throughout the interview. i left the interview pretty confident about getting the job

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewer number 1 was very professional, yet warm and family oriented. We covered what was expected of me and what was being offered. Interviewer number 2 was equally welcoming and escorted me throughout the workplace environment. Upon reuniting with interviewer number 1, the offer was extended and having accepted the offer, I was welcomed into the family.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Olive Garden?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be yourself. Be confident. Be upfront and honest and don't withhold any information even when not asked.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was relatively quick and easy, the manager asked a few questions (not as many as I thought), and then I got a tour of the kitchen from an employee.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the dishwasher position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Snellville, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Ask me questions on why Dishwasher is important and that's basically. The other questions where about my previous job. The interview lasted 2 minutes and I was told to that I was going to get a call from their "chef". This was my 2nd time going in for an interview and both times they were unprofessional and didnt give me an update for the job. I will never eat at this place or even talk about this place after the experience I had with them twice. Don't waste your time trying to be a Dishwasher here because they will waste your time. I call them almost every day since my interview to get an update since no one called me after 3 days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the Dishwasher position is the most important position in the restaurant ?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day telling me to call the restaurant and schedule an interview. I called to schedule, and the manager told me that my first interview would actually be right then on the phone. I was completely unprepared and sounded SO STUPID. I would do your research and at least be completely ready before calling just in case they decide to do the first interview over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Conroe, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

You get an email saying "please call store for interview," call and they set you up to come in. Once in, you interview with the manager who will be your direct supervisor. After, they'll schedule you for a second interview with the regional HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer