Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Sales/Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Sales/Service Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

3.5

Sales/Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Waterford, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

I wrote a letter to the corporate office in Orlando and I detailed my interest as well as a little background information about myself. I got a phone call a couple of weeks later from a regional director asking for an interview. I had the one interview and received an offer within the next week.

Interview Questions

• No exceptionally difficult questions, just the typical ones...what will you bring, why hire you, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I needed and they came in %5,000 under.

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Sales/Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview process was a little long. first tons of paper work, then a skype interview, then a face to face interview. the online part took about 3hours. then you do a background check and drug test. following the skype interview which took one hour plus. anything less than that, you failed the interview. then they make you wait three days. call back with an offer. never take the first offer.unless you feel it's right.

Interview Questions