Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Server/Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Server/Waiter

Create your profile to get personalized information

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Server/Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Detroit, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was polite and fun. Easy going as well. I got hired on the spot and within 5 days I was starting. I would have started sooner if I hadnt came across some personal issues

Interview Questions

• What dd I do in my free time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

The interview process was very professional and fair. They were good about letting me know how to prepare for the interview before it took place. The interview was with the store manager. I was asked to take a menu knowledge exam.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers? What is your favorite dish at Olive Garden? What wine would you pair with chicken marsala?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

You will receive a call to make an interview appointment. When you arrive, manager will discuss and ask about your previous work experience along with "what would you do" scenarios.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

Brief behavioral style interview. Questions about experience in the casual dining industry. There was nothing out of the ordinary about the entire experience. Usually there is an interview with a manager and the GM on two separate days.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work at OG?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Fun interview. Got asked to do a mock table order. Very honest GM about what to expect and company values.
    Laid back atmosphere made it easy to not be nervous. Smile a lot and you will for sure get hired. They want happy people.

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

easy to pass, managers are down to earth . the interview process is easy to get through. basic questions, professional experience and what can you bring to the organization as a server, ask about advancements in the company .

Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Madison, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Filled out an online application, met in person the next day, was hired a day after. The most important part seemed to be the online quiz that tests your customer service skill. The interview was mostly related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How would you handle tricky situations?   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants in March 2017.

Interview

Applying involves filling out a very long questionnaire which must be online (no in person applications), it they decide you fit the personality you will receive an email to call and schedule an interview.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

Talked to a manger and also the General Manager. Asked about previous relevant experience. Was offered the job on the spot. They took you on a tour of the restaurant and introduced you to a few team members.