Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Olive Garden Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Olive Garden Host Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Eugene, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

Three interviews with two floor managers and the GM. Once I had gone through all of the managers, they went alone and talked for a bit. Then the first manager I met with came back and said they all agreed that I would be a great fit with the organization. They did check my references before I signed any paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked me about my previous experience. How i feel about serving customers, how well i do under pressure. Applied as a host but ended up accepting the job as a server; Manager seems alright, but after working for a while, management is horrible. but at least the money is good.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service means to you   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Miami, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Altogether the process took about a month. They do not drug test.

They called about 2 week after I applied. First I met with 1 of the assistant manager. He asked typical interview questions. ( What does customer service mean to you, what can you add to our team?) Two days after I met with the general manager, he asked a few questions about me, told me about the uniform and offered me the job. Two weeks later I started the paid training.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation when it came to salary

Olive Garden Host Interview

Interview

Applied online. A week later they sent me an email asking to schedule an appointment. The first interview was with the general manager. They asked simple behavioral questions. The second interview a week later was with the hiring manager. He asked more behavioral questions. Gave me the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer and how did you go about it? How well do you work in a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert Country, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Palm Desert Country, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

When I applied for this position Friday, It took them the weekend and I received an email Monday to call and schedule a time to be interviewed. I set up an appointment the very next day to show them I was interested in the job. I interviewed with the GM and she was very cool and upbeat. She asked me why I wanted to be a host and I answered in detail with complete explanation. She went through the rest of my application and made me an offer that I accepted. I am ecstatic to be apart of this company!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why are you applying for _____ position?   1 Answer