Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Togo Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Togo Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

1.5

Togo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants in March 2017.

Interview

It was short and straight to the point. I had an interview with the General Manager on a Saturday and then within the next 24 hours I had an interview with the service manager and was hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Reading, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with one manager, one on one interview, very short and very casual, just asked questions about previous work experience in the customer service industry. Would recommend working here, I would have stayed if the pay was better.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

First interview I was interviewed by two people at the same time and they asked me about my previous work experience, why I wanted to work at Olive Garden and tell them about myself. Then at the end they scheduled me for another interview for the next day and that interview was with the general manager who asked me a lot about what work ethic, teamwork, and personal values. I got hired on the spot and am going back for orientation next week!

Interview Questions

• What does work ethic mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Chula Vista, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I completed my online application and questionnaire, and was followed up for an interview a few weeks later. I waited over an hour for the manager to get to me for an interview and sat at a table. During the ending of my interview the manager said he would have to "Check with the rest of the staff" to see if my personality would be a good fit. However, I did not talk to any of the staff other than to acknowledge the interview. This is either leading me to believe I didn't get hired because of how I look. I had people peeking through the kitchen or "on their way to a table" checking to see what I looked like and either nodding or shaking their head. I also informed the manager I am a psychology major, so I would like a proper explanation for this mistreatment from someone.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work with Olive Garden? Most of our staff are either high-school students or college students trying to make some extra cash.   1 Answer