Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

2.0

Waiter Interview

Interview

It was very fast. Only involved two questions that were easy to answer. My interviewer was the restaurant manager who was nice and knowledgeable. Definitely no complaints. There were no surprises or tricks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I walked in and they had me sit down in the waiting area. Different employees would come talk to me and then talk in their earpiece about what I said. Then the manager came and had me follow him to a table and that's where the interview took place He asked me a mixture of question. The questions varied from how I would handle certain situations to what drives me to want to succeed.

Interview Questions

• what one time where you had a confrontation and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Houston, TX).

Interview

Not a headache at all, looked forward to getting the job. First time serving so o wa sa bit nervous but after meeting management I felt that the team was strong and they'd really help me get the ropes to a new resturant.

Interview Questions

• If you're able to stay motivated to do a good job even while it's busy.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

It took place over 10 days and 3 interviews. The initial interview with the FOH manager, the second with the Finance manager, and the last with the general manager. The interview's were all basic question about your experience and resume. There were also situational question to test your personality and work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Billings, MT) in August 2010.

Interview

Fairly expedient and to the point, but also mostly generic interview questions. I did not feel that the employer was as interested in who I was as much as what gap I could fill. The hectic reality of restaurant management clearly showed. Otherwise, pleasant, clear, and understandable.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Could not negotiate opening position (due to experience), or pay.

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Statesboro, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very simple even though I had to call about 3 to 4 times before I actually got the interview. I was asked about my past work experience and because I had never been a waitress before they asked how I would be able to adapt. I took a skills test as well as a personality test which were about average.

Interview Questions

• What can I do for the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.