Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Waitress Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

2.0

Anonymous Employee in North Port, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (North Port, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

it was a very sexist operation, there was many things asked that violated my rights as a female, their policy was complete nonsense, they asked me my bra size, they asked me what i am REALLY willing to do to work there, they asked me if i will go down on my boss, when i refused they only hired me for legal purposes because i threatened them

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

You will be called in to meet with the manager. Interviews are typically scheduled between 2:00-3:00. You are 1:1 with the managers. They will ask a series of questions. If they like you they will take you for a tour of the restaurant.

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Peru, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy, offered me the job right away. Alot of interview questions. Once hired you are required to buy specific clothing and shoes as well. They do an inspection to see what you are wearing prior to you starting on your first day

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Hartford, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick meet and greet with the hiring manager and was more concerned with experience more than anything else. Hiring manager was very down to earth and introduced me to the other wait staff and showed me around the kitchen.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer that wants to send their food back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Middletown, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

fill out application online put in location you want. if you are not very available you seriously hurt your chances of getting an interview call. two interviews. first one with manager and second with general manager.

Interview Questions

• what made me choose olive garden   2 Answers

Waitress Interview

Interview

It was ok not bad, very relaxed and nice people. I was asked questions that weren't that hard and they weren't nerve-racking. Two people interveiwed me and they were both very nice.

Waitress Interview

Interview

It was a really brief interview over the phone, about two minutes long. The manager only asked two questions and the interview was over. A day later I got an email that I didn't get the job.