Oliver Wyman Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oliver Wyman Business Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

very analytical and difficult exam (with short time), 2 rounds of interview with business cases (analytical and quantitative). First with consultants or managers and then (second round) is with principals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2016.

Interview

Got invited to do the online test, which was hard (similar to McKinsey PST). Then got invited for a phone interview with a manager in Dubai. The process was smooth and a good experience overall. Note: you should prepare yourself very well for case interviews and their different formats regardless of your background.

Interview Questions

• 1 hour case interview: Market sizing/entry case in the Saudi market.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

I have applied via campus recruiting. The interview consisted of two back-to-back cases each about 30 mins long. What surprised me was that the consultants did not give me any room to structure the case but jumped straight into detailed questions. They ranged from spitballing industry trends to interpreting graphs.

Interview Questions

• Go through the value chain of an airline and identify the most significant cost factors.   Answer Question