Oliver Wyman Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oliver Wyman Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a three round process. Very professional and positive experience. The first interview was a phone interview with someone from HR. Next I had another phone interview to test my language skills as I applied for a bilingual role. I also had to submit a writing sample in the required language. Following interviews were two rounds of 1:1 interviews with three individuals. The entire process was 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY).

Interview

Went on a 2 rounds of interviews here to meet 6 different people. All were other Executive Assistants. The questions were straight forward and mostly they wanted examples. They moved very quickly and I was called back after the first round to come in for the second round. I received an offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a mistake in your work? If so, how did you handle correcting it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial screen on Wed., 7 back to back interviews on Fri., verbal offer on Monday! Very fast!

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need for negotiations. I was pleased with the original offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in February 2009.

Interview

First received a telephone interview that went well. Followed by an in person interview with 3 other members of the team. Final round of interviews was with more team members- never with my boss- and a member of HC. After the offer was extended, a background check was given and the offer was accepted.