Oliver Wyman Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oliver Wyman Financial Services Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in September 2011.

Interview

I applied through my Career Services and despite not having any financial experience, I got an interview. Half hour of just a "fit" interview, where the interviewer had carefully combed through my resume and cover letter. Then a half hour of a case interview. The case varies from interviewer to interviewer, and so my peers and I got varying levels of difficulty.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in April 2011.

Interview

First, I had an online math test. It is 30 questions for 20 minutes, for right answer you get 1 point and -1 point – for wrong answer. I strongly recommend not to do the whole test, skip questions and get about 15-20 answers, in which you are quite sure. This test is not similar to any tests, but it looks rather like GMAT, then SHL.
    Then I had the 1st round of interviews: fit interview and case interview. Interviewers were extremely friendly they helped a lot during case interview, basically, they we looking at my ability to reason and to explain my ideas. I also recommend having a good look at case, for me it seemed to be not as complicated as it proved to be.

Interview Questions

• I have $1 bln, and I want a bank! What should I do?   1 Answer