Oliver Wyman Financial Services Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oliver Wyman Financial Services Management Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Financial Services Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Very professional and quick. 2 on campus interviews consisting of a case study and behavior. The interviewers were more junior and were alumni of the school. Case study was actually rather tricky, not like your typical "Case in Point" studies, but something pretty esoteric. Got a phone call from one of them the next day informing me of the final round, which took place the next Saturday.

Superday consisted of 4 interviewers of whom 3 were case and 1 was behavior. Conducted by 2 partners and 2 consultants. Everyone was very friendly, environment was business casual, and firm was very lenient with flights/accommodations/expenses. Cases were once again, pretty nonstandard and esoteric. Received call next business day from a partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you price this particular type of auction to maximize profits?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Financial Services Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in October 2010.

Interview

First rounds were two phone interviews, 30 min each (one was behavioral, other was a case). Second rounds were held on a Saturday ("Super Saturday"), 3 cases and 1 behavioral. They were each about 30-40min each.

Interview Questions