Oliver Wyman Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 661 of over 661 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oliver Wyman

Oliver Wyman

Application

I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

I had a standard HR interview where they asked me to go over my CV, accomplishments, why consulting, and why Oliver Wyman. The only difference was that it was in a group format, and it included a brainteaser as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting and why OW
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Dubai)

Interview

5 leadership interviews, the usual cases you'd find in strategy interviews. The interviews were nearly a week or so apart. Received feedback on progress within 1-2 days after every interview.

Interview Questions
  • One of the interviews dived into CV and cover letters in full detail

Oliver Wyman

Application

I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

Online application for a six month internship, with two planned rounds. Switched to a fast track process with the two rounds in the same day. Two 1-1 interviews in the morning (round 1) with associates. Two 1-1 interviews in the afternoon (round 2) with a principal and a partner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oliver Wyman

Application

I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

I interviewed for a position in the Boston office of Oliver Wyman. Phone call with an HR person, and then 1 phone interview with another consultant and then in person interview with partner. Process wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oliver Wyman

Application

I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

A short written exam and few interviews. Some were case studies and some were personal interviews. It was mostly online and interviewees were from different offices. People were usually friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Dubai) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had continuously 5 months 8 interviews with different people which made a big hope to get an opportunity then at the end they finalized another candidate and stopped responding me which is unprofessional way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oliver Wyman

Application

I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

Extremely personable and friendly people. Interview was challenging but very fair. Had a CV interview then several case studies. Case studies were also challenging but were overall an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time when you had to convince someone that your way was the right one?

Oliver Wyman

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

Online Application followed by HireVue Video Interview, the Video Interview involved six questions, each of which ranged from 2 to 3 minutes in length. The interview style was behavioural, however the questions provided were curveballs and required you to think on your feet.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Oliver Wyman

Application

I interviewed at Oliver Wyman

Interview

Feedback received was very vague and the candidate decision seems very arbitrary and not based on the candidate capabilities/interview performance but rather some personal criteria. This is not reflective of best practices in hiring procedures in consulting

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Milan) in Mar 2021

Interview

6 interviews in 3 steps, first step made of 2 fit interviews, second step of 2 business cases with consultants/managers, 3rd step made of 2 business cases with business partners

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 661 Interviews