Oliver Wyman Team Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oliver Wyman Team Assistant Interview Questions

3.5

Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The first round of interviews was pleasant. However, they used pre-formulated questions that were somewhat behavioral, but not difficult.
The second round of interviews was when they started asking for negative information from you, such as personalities you worked with in the past, or work activities you dislike doing.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time when you lost money for your company, or made a similar terrible mistake. What did you do and how did you fix it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in April 2013.

Interview

Took about 2-3 weeks. Did a pre-screening interview with a recruiter than got called into an interview. Was interviewed by 3 staff members. Was a very open and comfortable interview. Got called in for 3rd round interviews. Interviewed with 3 more members, including one of the supervisors. Received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions in the third round. What would you do if this occurred type of questions.   Answer Question