Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had two skype interviews, in each, three team members interviewed me, they where educated and at the end of the second interview they told me I was a fit for the job. Then nothing happen, not even responding to my e-mails, or social media messages... It was disheartening. And Don’t even tray to contact HR to know the status of my candidacy, they are just rude... so after some moths I thought, if they act like this with a possible candidate I couldn’t imagine what to expect actually working with them. That is their ethos...

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR manager and assistant. The interview was very informative about role and the questions asked were appropriate and well-thought out. They were very welcoming which helped me to relax.

Interview Questions

• What does professional mean to you?   1 Answer

CAD Manager/Job Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (Seattle, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

My recent job experience at that time perfectly fit their needs, so I felt it immediately that the interview was going well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discussed and accepted their offer at the interview.