Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR manager and assistant. The interview was very informative about role and the questions asked were appropriate and well-thought out. They were very welcoming which helped me to relax.

Interview Questions

• What does professional mean to you?   1 Answer

CAD Manager/Job Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (Seattle, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

My recent job experience at that time perfectly fit their needs, so I felt it immediately that the interview was going well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discussed and accepted their offer at the interview.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I sent my request through the website, then they made an appointment through GoToMeeting and I think, because of what they mentioned, it went very well. Then, they disappeared for several months without replying to my emails. They contacted me again for the second interview. after this they congratulated me disappeared again. After 5 months!they asked for a third interview that I rejected. All this was a very unprofessional and unpleasant process. They are not considered or educated.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had two skype interviews, in each, three team members interviewed me, they where educated and at the end of the second interview they told me I was a fit for the job. Then nothing happen, not even responding to my e-mails, or social media messages... It was disheartening. And Don’t even tray to contact HR to know the status of my candidacy, they are just rude... so after some moths I thought, if they act like this with a possible candidate I couldn’t imagine what to expect actually working with them. That is their ethos...