Olsson Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olsson Associates

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Olsson Associates (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Screening, followed by 2 in-person interviews. It felt very relaxed and everyone I talked to helped make it clear what is was they were asking for and what they expected from the interns.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weakness or something that is currently not a strong suit, but you are working on?   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Olsson Associates in August 2016.

Interview

Recommended by former classmate who currently worked at Olsson. Had an interview within a week of sending in my resume. Completed online behavioral assessment and submitted a background check and had an offer by the beginning of the next week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had difficulty working with a client, and how did you solve the issue.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olsson Associates.

Interview

I was screened by email at first and then had one interview with a panel of four people including human resources, upper management and other staff. I was asked the basic interview questions. The process took about two week. I ended up not receiving an offer due to being overqualified for the available position.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions that were usual or to be expected.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olsson Associates (Lincoln, NE) in December 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with an HR rep as well as the team leader. The HR rep asked most of the questions, mostly about what I had learned in classes that I could apply to the internship as well as other experience and jobs. Took around two weeks to hear back when I got my offer and had to go through the drug and background checks. She was flexible on start dates. It was a good interview for an internship position and felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• They did ask about what I knew about the company.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Olsson Associates (Omaha, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

My interview was very laid back and down to earth. They stayed away from "trick" questions or questions that led me into a trap. I felt like they were fair with the information I was able to give with my limited experience. They didn't feel like a panel or judges like so many job interviews do, but more as a room with equals questioning and sharing input. At one time during the interview process my interviewer (now supervisor) told stories of college and when he was a young engineer which made it much easier to relax and communicate effectively.

Interview Questions

• What path do you see yourself following during your professional career?
      What made you choose (Specific Field) Engineering?   1 Answer