Olympus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olympus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

3.1

Business Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olympus.

Interview

It took two rounds. I had a phone call with HR and senior business analyst through Skype. Very general behavioral questions, like talk about the projects you have worked and the knowledge about business intelligence.

Interview Questions

• Work me through your resume.
      Why do you want to work in medical device industry?   Answer Question

OptMechnical Engineer Interview

Interview

HR first emailed several rounds for information about the position, salary expectation, and so on, and then schedule the telephone interview. Next day a manager called and asked several questions depending on the job description and the basic skills listed in my resume. For each questions, there are technical questions and personal questions, he also asked several examples.

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Olympus (Allentown, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position through University Career Services. The first one is a pre-relected interview and it goes quite well.

Interview Questions

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first round with HR, and two rounds with hiring manager and the team. It took a month for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions. Such as why you want the job, how you fit in our organization, please tell me a little more about yourself. What is your strength and weakness; would you please give me an example that how you achieve your sales goal. Nothing really unexpected if you fully prepared.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Olympus (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was 6-7 interviews. Step by step process. Getting to know you and your sales experience. Field ride then a presentation. It was very straight forward. Once you've went through the first three interviews and get accepted, you then go through VP of sales then HR.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Olympus (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

The manager had no idea what he was looking for. It seemed like he was trying to collect business plans for him to use for the next year. I felt he had no respect for you as a person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me atime you could not see a physican?   1 Answer

Senior Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olympus (Miami, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Passed through multiple interviews over several days. Was flexible to accommodate last minute requests by the company to return for an additional interviews. One month passed without the company providing on the status of interviews. Not a candidate friendly experience.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Olympus (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st interview, then 2nd interview in London. Woefully let down by response to interview. Was informed on the day a response would be issued in 24/48 hrs. 1 week later after delaying the verdict day by day they took someone from outwith the region they were covering (a stipulation on the interview was the candidate must be someone domestic)

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olympus (Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Standard face-to-face competency-based interview with the two line managers: "tell me about yourself and your past work experience" and competency-related questions (depending on the specific position). One phone interview with the recruiting agency + two F2F interviews in their offices.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself and your past work experience" and competency-related questions (depend on the specific position)   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olympus (Hamburg (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

War alles wie im normalen Vorstellungsgespräch. Ich hatte zwei Vorstellungsgespräche mit dem Vorgesetzten und einer HR Managerin. Das ganze verlief innerhalb weniger Wochen. Die Zusage habe ich nach einer Woche schriftlich erhalten.

Interview Questions

• Typische Job Interview Fragen.   1 Answer