Omega Healthcare Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.3

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Aptitude round where they ask questions on basic terminologies etc. Then next was face to face round . it almost took an entire day .in the face to face interview they asked mainly anatomy and physiology questions. You have to know well about the body systems like the cardiovascular system etc. They will ask about the bones and nerves and everything related to anatomy of human body

AR Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interview process tests your patience, you would be going through 4 rounds of evaluation, will be occupied for 8-9 hours.First is GD(language fluency), second Apptitude/General English(paper pen), mock call evaluation (listening skills) and a final interview with team lead or trainer(will be evaluated on your analyzing skill, basic math and personality).

Interview Questions

• Percentage calculation, views on current affairs, Apps etc.   Answer Question

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

No direct hiring is going for freshers. only way to enter into the company is by OMCA i.e omega medical coding academy. u have to pay for training and the amount is refunded if u work for an year. that,s cool.. i got job... interview session is also good..

Interview Questions

• what is meant by Epitaxis, and what is ICD 10 CM.   2 Answers

Negotiation

good,,, no need to worry

Senior AR CALLER Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare.

Interview

It was so annoying experience for me!!! They have 2 facilities in Bangalore site, when i went for the interview the HR instructed to reach the facility 2 for the AR interview. Then when i reached there security guards were not allowing to enter and asked to visit the facility 1. No co-ordination and nothing

Medical Coding and Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview is of 5 rounds. 1st round was aptitude test questions related to mathematical and Human Anatomy , 2nd round was HR Interview , 3rd round was they will show the PPT of any one organ of Human Body based on that they will ask the questions , 4th round was they will give one narrative and we have to describe about the narrative , 5th round was Final HR round they will discuss about the company and salary.

Interview Questions

• Questions Related to Human Anatomy   1 Answer

AR Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Tiruchirappalli (India)).

Interview

Simple as kids play, can go causally an get an offer on the day of attending the interview.so no problem when attending the interview.need to with good attitude so that you can be selected soon.

Interview Questions

• Why omega??? Why medical billing   1 Answer

Coder Interview

Interview

MCQ but conduct was very very unprofessional. There was no strict monitoring and process was pulled over too long for a poorly paid job. Unwillingly had to quit the recruitment process.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round of technical discussion followed by managerial round. The panel expected more specific and spontaneous response. Also for senior level, their expectations are very high. In the managerial round especially, they look for process knowledge and confidence level.Overall a big plus for me as I'm applying for Lead/Architect role.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure fast retrieval of data from a SQL table?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

got a telephonic interview which went very well, caller from recruitment department know exactly what kind person they are looking for and has a very polite conversation, initial stage is screening through telephonic interview next is group discussion and a HR round.

Interview Questions

• questions related to employee relations are asked   1 Answer

AR Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

have good speaking and listening skills. you need to have good slang . there are targets but as a newbie you wont be troubled by them later you yourself will get the hang of it