Omega Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Omega Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Omega Healthcare

2.4

Asp.net Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview

HR round screening the resume base don technical team requirement, First round will be telephonic interview , second round also a telephonic round ,managerial face to face to round and HR round for salary discuss

Interview Questions

• Technically will ask much question about project related and topic which related to work on the project and JQuery , C#, ASP.NET,SQl sever 2008   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

it will so typical many question where asked but i answer a some only but i was strong in pratical knowledge,..Before installing your first domain controller in the network, you installed a DNS server and created a zone, naming it as you would nam..You are administering a network connected to the Internet. Your users complain that everything is slow. Preliminary research of the problem indicates that it takes a considerable amount of time to resolve names of resources on the Internet. What is the most likely reason for this?

RCM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview process for Revenue cycle management .
    It took one day
    1 round - Group discussion
    2 round - Aptitude test
    3 round - Grammatical and phone call interview
    4 round - HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Aptitude round as usual basic mathematics and analytical questions.
      English speaking skill is must,   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

got a telephonic interview which went very well, caller from recruitment department know exactly what kind person they are looking for and has a very polite conversation, initial stage is screening through telephonic interview next is group discussion and a HR round.

Interview Questions

• questions related to employee relations are asked   1 Answer

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I have given interview in omega healthcare in April 2019. I have 8 years of experience and more than 5 in angular. I am working in an MNC with cmmi level 5. I went to their office and security told me that there is no interview scheduled for today. I called the recruiter and waited for 15 mins and they allowed me to go inside. One person came and let me inside their floor. There were 2 interviewers waiting for me and asked me to introduce. After my introduction they told me that they were expecting a person who was having more experience. They asked some angular questions and gave me a sheet to write the syntax. I answered all of them and I realized that both of them don't have enough experience. I felt that interview was very worst and it lacked professionalism. They were arguing with me in most of the questions and they didn't know what is the purpose of a service in angular

Interview Questions

• 1.What is a service
      2. How to share the data b/w componets   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)).

Interview

They had scheduled my interview on a Saturday and asked me to come by 11:00 AM. I have reached there by 10:45 Am and was asked wait at the reception. I waited in reception till 2:00 PM then HR called me and inform me that interview panel is not available and will reschedule it on Monday as a telephonic interview. I said ok and moved ahead. Then on Monday morning another hr called me and asked why you dint appear for the interview on Saturday. I explained him that I was available but the interview panel was not there. So he said he was scheduled a call by 5 PM and I said ok. But I dint get that call as well. Total waste of time.

DGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Three level of interviews. The First level of interview has been technical interview. Second Level of Interview has been business level interview and third level of interview has been mostly related to salary package.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate on the fixed component of the salary.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

2 round interview. Basically they check your communication skill that's enough. If you are fluently talking in English . then you will select.
    1 st round-
    check your communication
    2nd round-
    written test for just formality purpose

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare in January 2015.

Interview

It was good and well planned, it is a very good and friendly environment to work with.

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare in April 2015.

Interview

It was an easy Interview process undergone with a written test(Q's from anatomy n physiology n science tech affairs), qualified candidates undergone through cert verification n personal interview (General questions).