Omega Healthcare Medical Coder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Omega Healthcare Medical Coder Interview Questions

Interviews at Omega Healthcare

2.5

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare in April 2015.

Interview

It was an easy Interview process undergone with a written test(Q's from anatomy n physiology n science tech affairs), qualified candidates undergone through cert verification n personal interview (General questions).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Omega Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

aptitude, hr round and technical round , first they give anatomy test, followed by interview with hr
    later the technical interview will be about anatomy and physiology, the questions will be moderate to difficult,

Interview Questions

• how to induce bariatric surgery   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

interview process they conduct fisrst technical exam. then hr section where my communication skill they tested, then they they made a call and ask number of questions by phone call. i answered to all questions . then they tell your sellected . they told we will call one week later then you can join. after i got a call i went to company.then sallary discussion happend . then ijoined after tow days.

Interview Questions

• they put exam then hr interaction, then phone call interview   1 Answer
    • bronchioli   1 Answer

Negotiation

they told 1 year and 6 months agreement . i agree for that now i have same experience got

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Aptitude round where they ask questions on basic terminologies etc. Then next was face to face round . it almost took an entire day .in the face to face interview they asked mainly anatomy and physiology questions. You have to know well about the body systems like the cardiovascular system etc. They will ask about the bones and nerves and everything related to anatomy of human body

Interview Questions

• Anatomy and physiology related queations   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

No direct hiring is going for freshers. only way to enter into the company is by OMCA i.e omega medical coding academy. u have to pay for training and the amount is refunded if u work for an year. that,s cool.. i got job... interview session is also good..

Interview Questions

• what is meant by Epitaxis, and what is ICD 10 CM.   5 Answers

Negotiation

good,,, no need to worry

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Usually interview will be conducted every week on wednesday & friday. If you are a fresher there will a test in anatomy followed a formal 1:1 meet with Manager and HR. If you are selected there will an on job training after which you will hit the production floor with an interview pertaining to the speciality you are to be placed in..

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are over qualified for this job?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

It was walk in interview. The first step was a written test --aptitude test/personality and skills /IQ test. The next test was a written test with questions based on human anatomy and physiology.

Interview Questions

• Questions on human anatomy with a diagram and labels marking certain organs.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

3 Level process which include Written,Oral and HR personnal Interviews

Negotiation

Good to Confirm everything atleast while getting an offer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

1. Will get a call
    2. You can directly approach to Company
    2. written test
    4. Background check
    5. personal Interview technical...... Mostly anatomy and physiology of human
    6. HR

Interview Questions

• 1. why do want to change career from your education professional to other field?   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare in April 2009.

Interview

For Medical coding,..... below are the interview process:
    1. Written test Human Anatomy & Physiology Subjects
    2. Technical round,... Human Anatomy & Physiology Subjects & general question on coding
    3. Final HR round,....

Interview Questions

• Please be well prepared on Human Anatomy & Physiology Subjects,.....   Answer Question