Find jobs for Print Production Coordinator

Omega Print Production Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Omega

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Omega

Omega

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Omega (Egg Harbor Township, NJ) in May 2014

Interview

This was a horrible experience, but it didn't start out that way. It started with a phone call from the VP, #2 man in the company, followed by a Skype interview a few days later with him and the Hiring Manager. All went well. The job was 5 hours away, so if it came to pass, I would be willing to relocate. Next step was an in-person interview, which was scheduled while on the Skype call. I drove down the day before and stayed in a hotel (at my expense). I was given a tour of the facility, briefly introduced to the Owner, then sat with the 2 men I had Skyped with. The "culture" of the company was very important to them, so the next step in the process would be a "culture" interview, which consisted of meeting with random employees. Because of the long distance, they decided to have the culture interview right then. Three employees from different departments came into the conference room and I was allowed to ask them questions and visa versa. All told I was there 2 hours and felt good about the experience. It was left that I would be hearing from them in about 10 days. Once home the next morning, I wrote my thank you notes. The VP even replied with a thank you to my thank you note. Ten days later, no word. I waited a few more days and sent a follow-up note. This was 6 months ago. TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM THEM. RUDE or what!?

Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed