Omni Hotels Interview Questions in Amelia Island, FL | Glassdoor

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia Island, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Amelia Island, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy Fast and efficient - not stressful. Really nice team of people. They did take a long time to answer emails and phone calls. (We played phone tag) Overall it was not a tough interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my goals were in the future.   1 Answer

Steward Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amelia Island, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Amelia Island, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Attended the poorly organized job fair the other reviewer mentioned. I did make it to the 2nd round of questioning but that was 5 hours later, and it was obvious they had the position filled by then. The guy asked me about NFL football and said "we'll call you"

Interview Questions

• First round of questioning were typical describe experience, work style, etc. By the time I got to the 2nd round it was obvious the job was filled, interviewer commented on my hometown and was a fan of our NFL team, made some small talk about the team, which was difficult considering I couldn't care less about football, and that was the "interview"...and then the universal "we'll call you" rejection...I was surprised this "interview" didn't even have a single question...they were giving computer analysis tests so as I was leaving, I went back to ask the guy about if I'd be given one, was told it was too late...which it was I got there at 130pm and it was 630pm, and they'd give them when they call you in. I'd of rather been told the position was filled and sent on my way than waste my time   Answer Question

Naturalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia Island, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Amelia Island, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied multiple times online, but no response. Finally went to hotel to job fair, and got an interview. A lot of work for a $9 job.

Negotiation

No negotiations, they told me the pay and that was it.