Omni Hotels Bellman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The day after I applied online the process began. It went in this order: One phone interview, one in-person interview, two references contacted, drug test, offer, orientation day, first work day (training)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your customer service experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Omni Hotels

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call for screening. Then I was called in for an interview the next. It was an interview with the HR director and then with the assistant front office manager. The next day. I met with with the front office manager. At the end, the HR director offered me the job and asked to go do the drug test within two days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Relaxed, not too bad of an interview.The interviewer was very articulate, and had a calm demeanor. The questions were not difficult, and are pretty straight forward. It didn't take long to receive a response back from HR on what their decision was on the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

SMILE SMILE SMILE. They will not hire you if you don't. I went through four different managers when the hotel was opening, was told to go shave and get a haircut and come back, came back, signed for the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years? All of the questions were all pretty standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation