Omni Hotels Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Omni Hotels Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an online application which was pretty modest in length. Quickly heard a response and a background check was conducted. I received a call for an interview and interviewed with someone from HR, then a manager from Food and Beverage, then the director of Food and Beverage, then the General manager from the hotel. Overall the process was pretty robust and lengthy but provided a good opportunity to make connections right of the bat.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond of a guest?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to the hotel and met with multiple managers before a decision was made. interviews weren't intense, but they were purposeful. I met someone from HR, then I met with the manager, and then two other managers after that. They did two reference checks and then a background check.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

After climbing the ladder from Bellman, to minibar attendant, security to concierge- I expressed desire to get behind the front desk and be more of a part of the guests arrival and experience at Omni. After some verbal expression and emails about my interest, the front office manager offered me an interview to take the job. Questions were posed on possible guest complaints or complications and I answered them accordingly. The interview involved two upper management associates to provide a more diverse set of opinions. The interview was very professional, and likewise very comfortable and laid back. The interview chair was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• The safety of a guest is in question. Their door is dead bolted with a "Do not Disturb" at 2am, but reports of distress have been heard from the room by other hotel patrons. There is no answer on the hotel room phone. What next actions do you take? Why?   1 Answer

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process to place in a room filled with other candidates applying for positions. The Account Managers select which candidate they think would be the best fit. If you did not speak up in the interview chances are you did not get a job offer. Account Managers ask a wide variety of questions about customer service. After the interview if they like you, then you will go to a clinic and take a drug test. A couple days later after results come in then you will get a call but only if they gave you an offer after the interview.