Omni Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.5

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Bedford, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and got called the same day for an interview scheduled for the following day. The interviewer was very kind. The interview itself only took about half an hour, and they wrote me my offer letter as soon as the interview was over. They took just three days to contact my references and do a background check. My interview was a Saturday, and I filled out official paperwork the following Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us?
      What does teamwork mean to you?
      1 Answer

Food and Beverge Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paradise Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Paradise Valley, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then a brief phone screening, interview with one of the Hr manager, then interview with the manager of the area and then the Director of the area. after all the process 3 day's later had an offer to work

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had an difficult employee and how did you deal with him/her?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had an unsatisfied guest and how did you turned it around?   Answer Question

Banquet Set Up Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

Well I drove 3 and half hours for about a 4 questions interview. Felt like I wasn't given a fair chance or they had already picked a candidate and was being kind to interview me. The place is beautiful though.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an Initial phone interview, and two in person interviews. The first 1:1 was with the treasury manage, and the second was with the controller. The parking was a little hard to find, and the waiting area downstairs is a bit intimidating, but overall the experience was positive.

Great Hall Bar Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Asheville, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Long poorly structured interview that overlapped with several of the interviewer's daily job functions. I met with several of the management of the resort and they were generally well spirited and nice, but once my application was handed over to HR all communication ceased. I had to send several followup emails to eventually be notified that the position was filled several weeks prior. At the resort level this is a nice group of well intentioned yet unfocused people, but at the corporate level all personal attention disappears.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The on-site interview process was quite straightforward. I met with the HR Generalist and HR Manager separately and was able to get a good sense of who they were and how they got to their roles in the company. They then asked about my background (education, work experiences, and personal interests in HR). The interview was pleasant and relaxing but still professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you interacted with a difficult employee or colleague?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

You receive a call from HR first and they ask you standard questions about your work experience, why you want the job, and other questions about your resume before scheduling a follow up interview. You then interview with a manager. You have a final interview with the director before discovering if you have the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Entry Level position.

Banquet Houseperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line and was called for an interview after about 2 weeks. Online application involved resume submission and questionnaire about hotel and hospitality. The interview process was relatively easy. Was contacted through email about my appointment date and ways to get to the hotel and human resources department

Interview Questions

• tell me about your last work experience   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work for Omni   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels in June 2016.

Interview

It began with an online application and the employee referring me spoke to the HR. I was emailed to schedule a phone interview, and eventually had three phone interviews totaling about 3 hours. After this, a week passed and I was invited for an in person interview and flew out. A total of 6 hours of interviewing and touring the property to ensure it was a good fit happened before I was given an offer!

Interview Questions

• What five words would your current employee's use to describe you on your best/worst day?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

First I Applied online, then I interviewed with the Human Resources manager and/or recruiter, and lastly with the Human Resources Director. The interview process was not extensive at all. Everything was done in a day because I was flexible with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What do you see your self doing in 5 years?   1 Answer