Omni Hotels Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Omni Hotels Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call from HR to schedule an interview after their review of my application. After meeting with a HR rep and answering several standard interview questions, including some listed below, I met with the Front Desk General Manager. He asked me several more questions before sending me on my way.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in hospitality?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      What do you know about this company?
      Tell me about one way you bent the rules at your former job?
      Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks I was set up for an interview. The interview itself was very disappointing, upon arrival I was sitting in a classic layout of hotel HR office (located in the basement with main room, chairs and several offices located off of the main room). The young lady sitting at the desk in the waiting area was dancing, loudly telling jokes to an employee in a different room and swearing- literally dropped the F word). The staff was young if I had to guess young to mid 20's. At one point an older woman possibly HR director popped her head out and after that the young girls behavior changed almost instantly.

I was disappointed by the caliber of HR team before I even started the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Omni Hotels and History?   Answer Question
    • Why Omni Hotels?   Answer Question
    • Do I have experience applicable to job with various questions about the particular job i.e have you handled large quantities of money and money drawers in a hotel setting etc..   Answer Question
    • How does your experience in other parts of hotels apply to this position?   Answer Question