Omni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Omni

Sort:

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni (Madison, WI) in March 2009.

Interview

There were several steps. First, a brief informal interview with the Omni recruiter to determine if I have the skills needed. Then I interviewed with the Help Desk manager and one of the senior staff members. IIRC, there were 6 questions and half were customer service related and the other half technical. There were no further interviews or skills testing.

Interview Questions

• A customer calls in and says that they're printer is not working. How would you troubleshoot this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a few expenses like parking and mileage (I live far enough away from the client site)

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omni (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Fairly seamless process, lots of information provided from Omni. Technical interview followed by a panel interview. Moved fast, very conversational and information. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• If you are a technical person interviewing, you better know your stuff. They hire the best of the best, so be prepared!   Answer Question