- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Chattanooga, TN Area
- - Clarksville, TN Area
- - Cookeville, TN Area
- - Jackson, TN Area
- - Johnson City, TN Area
- - Knoxville, TN Area
- - Martin, TN Area
- - Memphis, TN Area
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY Area
- - North Carolina
- - Winston-Salem, NC Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Omni Visions
Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Visions (Memphis, TN) in Feb 2016
Overall, it was an easy interview process. I met with two team leaders in person at the Omni Office. The team leaders wanted me to begin by describing myself and my past educational and work experience. After this, the two team leaders asked a series of case scenario questions and skills based questions. The interview process ended with me completing a writing assignment. I was hired within a week of the initial interview.
- The majority of the interview was case scenario questions. The interview ended with a writing assignment which required me to write a sample case note.
Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Omni Visions (Knoxville, TN) in Oct 2015
I applied online and get a call for an interview with in 48 hours. About s day after, they scheduled s second interview. The interviewers were nice... I did not feel intimidated. They were willing to work around my schedule
- Mostly asked me if I was comfortable in a court setting. Asked questions about my education.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Visions (Memphis, TN) in Mar 2015
Very thorough and asked very good questions. It was one to one, but others soon joined and helped ask questions. They let me ask questions as well at the end.
- What would you like in a Team Leader?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omni Visions (Knoxville, TN) in Mar 2014
They called with 24 hours of application which made me feel they were in a hurry to get someone hired. They interviewed me with 48 hours of application, and offered the job within 72 hours. It was very rushed, and made me feel they were desperate.
- The questions were random. It was a bit surprising to be in such a laid back interview. Very little questions that are normally asked during an interview. It bordered on "is this a joke, am I being plunked?" To "the job must be pretty easy".
Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Visions (Chattanooga, TN) in Mar 2013
Sat at a large conference table with about 5 individuals present. Asked questions about history, experience, and how I would handle certain situations. They were very intimidating and not very welcoming.
- How have you worked with youth previously?