Omnicom Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Omnicom Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omnicom (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Skype Interview set up by recruiter. I met with the Manager and Director for seperate interviews. The interview was fairly straight forward and primarily focused on fit and interests.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this opportunity and how do you envision fitting into the group?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnicom (Dallas, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

I basically was interviewed over the phone by the HR recruiter, then brought in to meet with the manager and then the team lead. I was then brought back to speak with the manager and then the VP of the department. Each time it was important that I present myself in a professional & comfortable manor relying on the confidence in my skills and knowledge that I ahd the ability to provide what they needed.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you have had to tell a user "no" for?   Answer Question
    • What is the worst thing that has happened to you in IT?   Answer Question