Omnicom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnicom (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with 3/4 people on the team then two of the hiring managers. It lasted about an hour and a half. They walked through my resume and asked basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time there was an issue in a team you were working with and how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omnicom (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview, with multiple rounds because they wanted me to meet everyone on the team. This is important because you end up spending so much time working closely together and it's key that you get along. The interview itself was mostly about personality and team fit, since it was for a junior position. They were just looking for somebody that could get along with the team and client, and work hard. Good basic common sense and transferable technical skills are what they look for in foundation. Then from there, a desire to work hard and learn.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omnicom (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Submit resume, interview, respond within a week. Not that hard you just have to put in the effort and show you are ready for anything thrown your way. Overall it was an easy process that I'm sure anyone with hustle and confidence can handle.

Interview Questions

• Lets go through your resume   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omnicom (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Skype Interview set up by recruiter. I met with the Manager and Director for seperate interviews. The interview was fairly straight forward and primarily focused on fit and interests.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this opportunity and how do you envision fitting into the group?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omnicom (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter was unprofessional, she sent me and email 5 minutes before asking something random about my resume and then called me 20 minutes after our schedule time. It was really weird.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicom.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter for position. They gave me a background on the job and company to prepare. I then had an in person interview with a team member going over more details about the company, position, etc. Asked me about my resume, past experiences, schooling. Basically was to see if they could deal with me on a daily basis and get along with the team members. No difficult questions, very relaxed. A few days later, the recruiter called me and let me know that I'd be having a phone interview with the head of the group. That was basically a get to know you as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little ability to negotiate, all members of equal rank get same compensation

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicom (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Two interview rounds and one written exam. The first two interviews were basic, focused on basic skills and past experience. I met with various members of the team. The first interview was more general and the second focused on my skills. Written exam was the last round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had difficulty managing a team?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Good and organized staff. Very clear communications in the beginning but could be better at follow up and next steps. Met with several senior managers who all seem to be friendly and nice enough.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omnicom (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnicom (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with CIO and was contracted through PCM and brought into CDS. CIO was very nice and said he liked my experience and technical background. Made a couple of resume recommendations and then contracted me through hiring agency.