Omniplex World Services Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Aberdeen, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Send the recruiter a direct email of my resume and my inquiry about the position. She got back to me same day. Set my interview up.It was a pretty easy interview they asked the basic questions. i wasn't contacted until a few days later to do my drug screening.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Chantilly, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired basically right away based on a reference

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

horrid.. asked questions that should not have been asked from an HR standpoint. The questions asked did not apply to the job itself. instead it was brain picking about how the competitors worked.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Chantilly, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone first and had 4 follow up interviews over the course of several months. I met with the business unit Presidents, the CEO, CFO, and VP of HR. I was thoroughly vetted within the Security and Investigations community.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was minimal. At the time it seemed they were desperate to find employees so it was less as an interview of whether they wanted to hire you (that was a given) and more of an interview to make sure you would qualify to get a clearance. I'm not sure if this is still the case as I have heard they have become more strict.

Interview Questions

• Again, they needed bodies so traditional interview questions weren't asked. It's a good practice to have an answer for "name a time you've gone above and beyond the call of duty" for a security position. I've always been asked that;.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The company stated their starting salaries for entry level candidates and I accepted.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Washington, DC).

Interview

Board selection process several questions asked three person board repetitive but interesting. I dont have anything else to say to meet a 30 WORD description about a job interview please

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Chantilly, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed using my uploaded resume. A day or two later I received an email from recruiter Dan Brown, asking me to RSVP to an event at the company office in Chantilly, VA for Nov. 21, after I went to their website and applied as well. The email stated the event started at 10:00 am but suggested an arrival at 09:30 am.

I arrived at 09:30 where I was met at the reception desk. I was asked to hand over my cell phone that had a sticky note placed on it and then shoved in a cubby hole on the reception desk. I was then given a one page form to fill out and asked to take a seat in the lobby that was already standing room only. A few minutes later six of us were called by name and escorted down a hall to three tables with three chairs each. As we walked down the hall to the tables in the break area, we passed a desk with two staff sitting and screening two applicants. The applicants at that table were directed to another room and the screeners called two people from my group. Repeatedly after that the receptionist brought three groups of three applicants back to the break area and gave their forms to the screeners.

My concern came when I noticed the new applicants' paperwork was being placed on top and not the bottom of the forms stack. In essence these newly arrived applicants that were late, were being called and screened before the applicants like myself that were actually on time. I was being penalized for being on time due to the mistake or oversight of the staff. I believed at this point, if they were this inefficient with a simple task like interviewing applicants, how inefficient would they be in other areas like payroll, benefits or scheduling? You know, the important and on occasion complicated stuff. I returned my name badge, retrieved my phone and dodged a bullet on that one in my humble opinion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Aberdeen, MD) in August 2018.

Interview

Asked if I was a US citizen, have a valid and active security clearance, drivers license and basic information. Just basic to see if you meet their requirements. Didn't like the hourly wage to move so decline as it is not worth it for me to leave my family for $23 an hour and move to expensive city. I heard they had bad management everywhere and low pay.

Interview Questions

• When I can come in? If i like their hourly rate. Yeah no thanks.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation (Herndon, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Took a test then waited about 15 mins for the recruiter to grade the test then He went the hiring manager to see if we pass or not. came back got hired at the spot. I wish they gave us some time to think about the position but they really didn’t they wanted us to give them an answer at the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation in June 2017.

Interview

Program manager calls and interviews you over the phone, on the spot. Nothing job specific. Very informal. They’ll want an overview of your resume for pre-screening. If you can fog a mirror (breathe) you can get the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible and responsible?   1 Answer