Omnitracs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Omnitracs

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnitracs.

Interview

Phone interview from very professional recruiting team, followed by an online assessment (the CCAT). If you pass the CCAT then your credentials will be presented to the hiring manager for review and progression. If you don't pass the CCAT, our candidacy will end.

Interview Questions

• Standard goal-oriented questions, and questions about situational experiences   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs.

Interview

I was asked about my background by HR before invited into the office. There were about three rounds of interviewing before I was invited to meet some of the staff. Of the three rounds, I was asked about my experience in software development.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a relatively smooth process. The initial phone screen with the HR recruiter, then there was an assessment, and finally if you get pass the assessment then you have the in person interview with the Hiring Manager.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnitracs (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied for the job online. A few days later, I was contacted by the recruiter saying that he would like to schedule a phone interview with me. The first time we scheduled, he never called. I followed up; he explained that something unexpected happened and agreed to reschedule the interview. He did not call on that day, either, and he never emailed or followed up.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnitracs in January 2020.

Interview

Interview begins with a CCTA test that takes about 15 minutes followed by a personality test. Persnality test also takes about 15 minutes. One needs to pass the CCTA test with a decent percentage to be scheduled an interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Speak about your past experience in Information Security   Answer Question

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs (Dallas, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Discombobulated interview process. In my 16+ years of working, I've never had a company base their decision on a CCAT test coupled with a personality test. I do understand taking the personality test, I've taken that type of test numerous times but not a CCAT test. Not an easy test at all, but apparently required for all employees to move forward in the process. My phone interview was scheduled 30 minutes later by recruiter without letting me know. When I brought that to her attention, she said I was wrong not her meeting invite. That went well. My in-person interview was moved around numerous times. I was scheduled for a full day. When everything settled, I drove to Dallas, paid $15 to park and spoke to two people for 60 minutes. I was told the company gifted employees a half of day, only two people from HR were available to speak with me. One person constantly looked at the watch, the other seemed engaged and asked very clear and direct questions. I was told to park in the Bryan Tower, I parked in an area called Bryan Tower next to another area called Bryan Tower. Omintracs doesn't validate the area I parked in. Clearer instructions would have been helpful. Something else that would have been helpful, is interviewing with someone who is present. Overall not a pleasant experience interviewing with Omintracs. Afterwards, the recruiter would not return calls and emails. I was completely ignored, received no feedback. I finally received an email three weeks later saying they're moving forward with other candidates. More communication would have been optimal. I would not have moved forward with the next round if offered, based on the interview process, very discombobulated and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with multiple scrum teams to coach them and change processes?   Answer Question
    • How you help team members take reprehensibility for their work?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

Omnitracs is one of those companies that make hiring process an utter joke. I was interviewed via online quiz that took about 30min to complete. 90% of questions were not only unrelated to job and position duties but telematics industry in general. I passed the "exam" but refused to proceed because this is totally unprofessional and quite ridiculous.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview with hiring member, I expressed my strong desire to code in Kotlin since it is the primary language of Android. His response was that they aren't sold on Kotlin yet. I never heard back from them after that conversation.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs.

Interview

Short phone interview/screen about my background and basic personality questions. After that I was sent an online assessment and then ghosted by their HR person / recruiter. Apparently this is becoming normalized.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your background.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnitracs (Denver, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview was basically background check. There was no new interview as I had interview ed with the company that was now bought. This check took around 3 days. There was an HR presentation. Overall great experience.