Omnitracs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Junior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs in September 2017.

Interview

Three phone/skype interviews, two assessments, and one in-person interview. The assessments were pattern recognition, math, and other simple concepts. One was proctored over skype by an HR representative. All interviews were relaxed, professional, and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you check one of these three platforms for errors? (Showed me printouts of three different screens)   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very straightforward. I applied online and they got back to me asking to take a simple test to see if you can do things like percentages and recognize patterns. Afterwards a recruiter called me up and we had a brief phone interview which lead to a skype interview with senior engineers. I assume they would ask other people more technical questions but I explained what I knew about object oriented programming immediately and they seemed to be satisfied with that because I didn't get any questions like 'explain polymorphism', etc.

Interview Questions

• What sort of projects have you done in the past related to Computer Science/Software Engineering   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Interesting screening questions of general vocabulary and logic multiple choice. I worked with Raj Patel from the HR department who was incredibly helpful throughout the process and shows a strong willingness to be personalize his communication. Stumbled a bit on the Technical interview where they wanted in-depth knowledge of low-level programming and white-board type questions verbally through the phone.

Interview Questions

• Basic algorithms, Complexity analysis, Memory allocation, C-style addressing.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs in August 2015.

Interview

Setup a phone interview with HR after applying through LinkedIn. HR didn't call on the date that we set. He called the week after. We rescheduled the phone interview. Asked typical HR questions. We setup a phone interview with the technical manager. Technical interview wasn't too difficult, but it was difficult trying to make out what the interviewer was saying because of an accent.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of OOP?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Omnitracs (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter to complete an assessment tests. Completed it and received another email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. I guess keeping appointments is not important to them, as they did not bother to call. Tried to contact the recruiter through email to see if they’re a miscommunication with the time or date. No response. Very unprofessional!

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnitracs in May 2015.

Interview

Totally waste of my time, applied and got an email about the online assessment test, 50 quesions, then they emailed me to set up phone interview. Didn;t received the call. Called/emailed him no response!!!

Interview Questions

• 50 easy math,grammar and picture questions like what is 15% of 90. impossible to finish with 15 mins   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitracs in December 2014.

Interview

Online aptitude test (twice, second time while on skype to verify I took it the first time). Phone interview asking basic CS interview questions (data structures, algorithms, etc.). Overall fairly easy process. Received an offer a week after the final interview. Would not negotiate on the offer so I ended up declining.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omnitracs (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

two phone interviews, ask about array, list, data collection, memory, polymorphism, not that hard if you know. Mercer, she is really nice. I need to plan on moving to TX. They like me pretty much, yeah, everything looks great.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omnitracs in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a week later. They made me take an online assessment over basic math and reading problems. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to take a online assessment containing 50 questions and asked me to do the best I can in answering them within 15 minutes.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnitracs.

Interview

They contacted me to do an online test, then was called for a skype interview to take the test again. Was told the online test was a practice one and the skype one would be the real one.

Interview Questions

• It was a personality test and some basic math questions.   Answer Question