OnBoard Sales and Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 9 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OnBoard

OnBoard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnBoard (Lafayette, IN) in Mar 2017

Interview

A brief phone interview followed by an in-person interview... super casual, but not really in a good way. I was a little uncomfortable with the informality of the interviewer who in my opinion reminded me of the mannerisms of a used car salesman. I was told in the interview that he would make a decision in the next day or two and it was approximately a week later, but when he called he acted as if he needed an answer from me immediately. Nonetheless, I requested 24hrs to consider as I typically do and he then called the next morning multiple times (less than the 24hrs we agreed on) and left a rude voicemail. I decided to decline the offer because I felt harassed and that he was being too aggressive- not the kind of environment I really want to work in (which is why I don't sell used cars at one of "those dealerships").

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my level of comfort with cold calling, closing ratios, and having sales goals.
    2 Answers