OnMobile Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Round 1 : technical test , questions on shadowing,SQL,operator precedence, increment decrement operator
    Round 2 :tech interview, asked to write Fibonacci series,display * in incremental pattern,swap values in variable without using temp.
    Questions on abstract vs interface,const vs read only,generics vs collection,MVC routes,filter,session maintenance,string builder and string,SQL group by having clause
    Round 3 : tech interview, programs find biggest pallindrome in a long string, angle between minute and hour needle of the clock.

Interview Questions

• programs find biggest pallindrome in a long string, angle between minute and hour needle of the clock.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Expected a written test before f2f discussion through previous reviews, but they directly called for f2f. Rejected after 1 round, no information on how many rounds were there. Also questions will be confusing to test concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Naukri.com then

1. Online test on Hacker Rank which had 15 questions in 75 mins.
    I cleared this one.

2. Coding test in On mobile office(EC) which had 3 questions.
    I got rejected here.

Interview Questions

• 1. Output of:-

public class Recursion {

x=x+abc(x+10);
              System.out.println(x);
              return x;
              }

public static void main(String[] args) {
              new Recursion().abc(6);

2. Some question on Locker

3. Some question on brackets (){}[].

I attempted starting 2.
      1st one was correct. 2nd one was having run time error when i checked at my place.
      Got rejected in the coding test but any ways it was a good experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Hr send the online test link. After clearing that online test, they called for face to face round.
    They called so many people even they could not take the interview of all person. Till evening they said please have patience and at the end they give the paper & pen with two problem and ask for solve the problems. After that they told most the person that you have clear the round. even they send the mail also regarding. but after that they didn't invite for next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview for On mobile is held at electronic city of Bangalore and referred by my cousin firstly they put a aptitude test consists of totally 14 bits some aptitude reasoning if we selected they will send us to technical round in this round they will ask as per your resume.But they need who are good at java.Then after the interview they said leave for the day and didn't call me about the interview only 7 people came for interview and said every one to leave.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was very bad. as first round was written test i cleared that just after first round HR ask me about salary (if you are not able to give that much salary then why u called the candidate ). it is ok then i went for second round .Interviewer does not know how to talk to a candidate in interview. he asked me one question i told him complete approach how will it solve, then he is saying write complete code . I told him if you want to pass all cases then give me machine i will implement the code and all cases will pass. when i ask him which case u want to pass i can write the code for that then he says how many times i have to tell you after that i said you should check approach not exact code if any one know the approach then he can write code also. he said i do not want the guy who has this much confidence and all.

Interview Questions

• Question was find angle between hour and Minute niddle in clock.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process consists of 4 rounds.
    1. Technical written test ( you will have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes) - (At first answer whichever you know, later come back to questions which you are not sure)
    2. Technical round (F2F)
    3. Technical round (F2F)
    4. HR Round

Prepare to predict the output asap, since you will not get enough time to answer all the questions if you concentrate more time on a single question.

Interview Questions

• you will have to predict output of programs , consists of oops, threading, sql server related and datatype based (increment, decrement) - almost all console application programs( make sure you are familiar with writing console applications).   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round consisted of hackerrank test with basics of SQL,Java and testing
    2nd round was F2F at the company office of 1 hour which consisted of questions from previous project overview,SQL,Linux basics and advanced, Test scenario and Test case creation for a sample question and 2 Puzzles
    3rd round was F2F at on the same day for 1 hour which involved primarly questions on java and Tomcat Webserver
    4th round was F2F on the same day for 1.5 hour with the director which involved more Test Scenario and Test Case creation based on sample scenario and 2 more puzzles.
    5th round was HR on the same day who asked for expected compensation and any other offers and your job role etc.

Interview Questions

• Copy paste test scenario, 8 balls with one defective puzzle   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First, One online test which had basic Java questions after clearing this round, had to go to the office for second round Programming challenge to design a module. They gave a laptop and we had to code the logic in 1 hour and they validated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

They sent a HackerRank test link as initial screening process. I was able to finish the test easily. There were total of 10 questions. 6 were MCQs (code snippet programs output prediction) and four were programming questions (builder pattern, other programs).

After a week i got a call from OnMobile about clearing the HackerRank test and called me for the F2F interview.

Again they asked to give a system test, after clearing the system then they sent for F2F interview.

System test program was easy - Read the tomcat access log file and print the max TPS at a second and other values.

Interview Questions

• Implement Connection Pool
      more like scenario based questions
      About my project and asked me justify why those technologies are used in the project etc.   Answer Question