OnMobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OnMobile Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was very bad. as first round was written test i cleared that just after first round HR ask me about salary (if you are not able to give that much salary then why u called the candidate ). it is ok then i went for second round .Interviewer does not know how to talk to a candidate in interview. he asked me one question i told him complete approach how will it solve, then he is saying write complete code . I told him if you want to pass all cases then give me machine i will implement the code and all cases will pass. when i ask him which case u want to pass i can write the code for that then he says how many times i have to tell you after that i said you should check approach not exact code if any one know the approach then he can write code also. he said i do not want the guy who has this much confidence and all.

Interview Questions

• Question was find angle between hour and Minute niddle in clock.   1 Answer

Associate Manager Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile in October 2016.

Interview

First of all they called for interview after seeing CV and told we are not hiring for this, will let you know if any positions get opened later. And after that no proper feedback from hr side.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about payment process   1 Answer

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OnMobile (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview with a gentle man from India.
    it is was awful.
    Very fast questions and he seemed inpatient.
    Dint let me present myself and dint tell me nothing about the company.
    Why they are hiring and which type of projects they have.
    It seems that he just wanted to get the interview done.

Interview Questions

• Linux Questions & and MySql.   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OnMobile in September 2016.

Interview

Canvas 4 rounds first written test second technical third with project manager of lead developer and then HR round the process for the smooth, written test has started at sharp 10 a.m.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process consists of 4 rounds.
    1. Technical written test ( you will have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes) - (At first answer whichever you know, later come back to questions which you are not sure)
    2. Technical round (F2F)
    3. Technical round (F2F)
    4. HR Round

Prepare to predict the output asap, since you will not get enough time to answer all the questions if you concentrate more time on a single question.

Interview Questions

• you will have to predict output of programs , consists of oops, threading, sql server related and datatype based (increment, decrement) - almost all console application programs( make sure you are familiar with writing console applications).   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round consisted of hackerrank test with basics of SQL,Java and testing
    2nd round was F2F at the company office of 1 hour which consisted of questions from previous project overview,SQL,Linux basics and advanced, Test scenario and Test case creation for a sample question and 2 Puzzles
    3rd round was F2F at on the same day for 1 hour which involved primarly questions on java and Tomcat Webserver
    4th round was F2F on the same day for 1.5 hour with the director which involved more Test Scenario and Test Case creation based on sample scenario and 2 more puzzles.
    5th round was HR on the same day who asked for expected compensation and any other offers and your job role etc.

Interview Questions

• Copy paste test scenario, 8 balls with one defective puzzle   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile.

Interview

first written round. Then 2 telephonic technical round. Then another technical interview over skype. Then a managerial round followed by the HR round. The whole process lasted for about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• written questions were quite simple - core java, basics of servlets, jsp, etc.
      subsequent rounds had questions mostly from core java - serialization, multi threading, collections, etc. Little bit of hibernate and spring was also asked.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First, One online test which had basic Java questions after clearing this round, had to go to the office for second round Programming challenge to design a module. They gave a laptop and we had to code the logic in 1 hour and they validated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

They sent a HackerRank test link as initial screening process. I was able to finish the test easily. There were total of 10 questions. 6 were MCQs (code snippet programs output prediction) and four were programming questions (builder pattern, other programs).

After a week i got a call from OnMobile about clearing the HackerRank test and called me for the F2F interview.

Again they asked to give a system test, after clearing the system then they sent for F2F interview.

System test program was easy - Read the tomcat access log file and print the max TPS at a second and other values.

Interview Questions

• Implement Connection Pool
      more like scenario based questions
      About my project and asked me justify why those technologies are used in the project etc.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round is online, second is on site coding with a scenario. Had 3 more rounds after being selected from coding rounds. Interview process was smooth. Interview level was good, but heard the working level needed is very less