OnProcess Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.5

Logistics Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA).

Interview

After interview viewed by a HR person, another interview was held in a different day a hiring manager. Several days later, tests were conducted for work psycological questions, typing speed, transcribing and foreign language.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Fall River, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked what I like to do for my employees
    Asked how I would stop a fight from happening
    Asked how I would write people up if they didn't meet their numbers

Interview Questions

• Asked what I like to do for my employees
      Asked how I would stop a fight from happening
      Asked how I would write people up if they didn't meet their numbers
      Answer Question

LSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA).

Interview

I went through a staffing agency. When i went to the interview, i should have known there was something wrong when the interviewer is VERY late. It was stressed to me that i should be on time, but i was left waiting. No plan B. I know things happen, but dont leave people hanging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you gave great customer service and what happened?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick, informative yet would have encouraged more depth based on company direction and growth. Seeked intentional direction of senior management, goals, and increased percentage targeted. Certain that changes will be on the horizon, clarity of direction and how long before the change of hands.

Interview Questions

• What range of company size and revenue have you supported   1 Answer

Logistics Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Belfast, ME) in May 2016.

Interview

Application was submitted online. Initial interview was conducted by a recruiter who spend more time talking about himself than asking me questions. Second round of the process was conducted by two senior managers. It was also very informal.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience working in a call center environment.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the acquisition manager over the phone then met with both her and the HR partner that id be working with in fall river. Then had one additional meeting at the fall river location.

Interview Questions

• If i could brand myself with any brand what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

They called me and made an appointment when I went to the office nobody knew I supposed to be there. After waited for 1 hour I told to the secretary forget it I'm leaving and the manager came out and talk to me and the interview started. No to many questions or skills evaluations in the interview. Anyone can get a job there

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with customer services   1 Answer

LSR Agent Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Fall River, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

All new hires are hired through contractor companies, interviews are stupid easy as long and you show up to the interview , dressed halfway decent and aren't obviously crazy, you will be hired. Because of the high turn over rate for OPT (ONPROCESS TECHNOLOGY) the are always hiring. You will most likely be hired during the interview process. Then all you have to do is pass the drug test.

Reverse Logistics Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Fall River, MA).

Interview

Applied online from a newspaper ad. Received a call from a hiring firm, who asked me a bunch of questions over the phone and setup a time for me to do a 1on1 interview which turned into 2on1 which was done in a CUBICLE, with both of them right in your face. Once you get a minimum wage offer, you then train for 1 full week , which is technically another long interview, to see if you're right for the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell us about a time you were pivotal in solving a customer service issue?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnProcess Technology (Belfast, ME) in May 2015.

Interview

Attended a job fair event with this company. Very long wait to get interviewed. However, once my turn came around, it was a very pleasant experience. The interviewer was extremely friendly and asked questions that seemed very relevant for the position I was applying for. Once the initial screening was cleared, the second round was pretty short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• How important is attendance and work ethic in your opinion? How would you rate yourself with various computer software?   Answer Question