OnTrac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.2

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnTrac (Petaluma, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of being showed the facility and filling out a short form as well as a one on one interview. I was excited to work for the company, but a failed drug test rendered me ineligible. I was disappointed as it appeared to be a lovely company to work for. It would seem they are growing fast and seem willing to promote from within.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnTrac (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

3-4 pages of scripted questions, typing test and competency testing. All simple for myself and many others.i was asked a series of questions by one person and was offered a higher paying position on the spot.she printed out the job offer and was sent to do drug test the same day.background check was done in a couple of days they are not too strict with fonies as I have one. And they only to back 7 years

Interview Questions

• What are you weaknesses and strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OnTrac (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 of the management team asking questions from a scripted form. Mainly questions of my experiences in previous jobs and how I handled certain scenarios. Interview wrapped up and then I was taken on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions on different scenarios and how I'd handle them or have handled them in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations and it didn't seem like it was possible.

PM Sort Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnTrac (Aurora, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview including a tour of the facilities & meeting key operation personal. Followed by one on one interview with the general manager. The tone was mixed, casual with bursts of serious questions and candidate probing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job with your eyes closed?   2 Answers

I received a better job offer at another company.

Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Commerce, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Overall very easy going interview. Only asked a few in depth questions before being offered a position. Interviewer was very laid back. More time was spent going over details of the job than actual interviewing. All questions pertained to previous work experience.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was real easy i looked the job opening in craigslist and they offered a tour around the facility after we got applications to apply. I Got the interview about 14 days after applying and it only took like 15 minutes for the interview it was really easy.

Customer Service Supervisor - Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

You only have one chance to shine and that's it so make it count. The interview will be with the Customer Service Manager and the VP of Quality. Ultimately, you need to impress the VP because she actually makes all of the decisions and will trump the Manager if she doesn't like you. But still focus on both of them. They will ask you a variety of questions about yourself, why OnTrac and several situational questions. In all it was about 45 minutes. What they fail to tell you at that time is that once you are hired, you also have to pass the training class which consists of 3 quizzes and 1 final over the course of 2 weeks. These test are no open book so you need to memorize the content. If you fail... your fired.

Interview Questions

• There questions were pretty standard and there was nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much to negotiate... they offered the highest in the range.

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OnTrac (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

It was easy and the interviewer was very nice. easy to talk to and made the interview fun.
    I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ontrac in July 2014

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

It took 2 weeks of call backs to set up the interview and once I was there for the interview, I had to wait over an hour for the General Manager to see me

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

2 to 3 weeks wait time for background check after the interview. Another possible 2 weeks for drug screen / lift test results before an offer for a start date. Interviewer fails to advise information that they will hold back 10 to 15 days of payroll while you financially support yourself for the month of interview process and then an additional 3 weeks of employment before a partial paycheck is given.

Interview Questions

• Administrative Manager spent more time asking personal questions over professional ones in order not to provide information about the position that would distract interest in it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hiring phase was extremely long. The interview process was deceptive by omission.