OnTrac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OnTrac Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.1

Sorter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnTrac.

Interview

The questions were standardized and very brief. They asked for concrete examples of communication skills and teamwork. If they like you they will make an offer right then and there.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Private Contract Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Susanville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OnTrac (Susanville, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

do you have a car, clean record and insurance ok your hired, you start tommorrow. here is your scanner and good luck by the way you are to be ready at any time and at my beckon call

Customer Solutions Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnTrac (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

The woman that oversees the hiring process is kind and professional and works well with future employees. She asked great questions and allowed time for me to think about the question before providing my answer. Through the time I was employed she continuously was kind with a friendly demeanor.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions such as: Name a time when you had to deliver bad news to a peer.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnTrac (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the graveyard shift. Got a tour of the facility along with a group of six other applicants at midnight and the supervisor explained the different types of assignments. Once the tour ended, we were interview individually and were given appointments for the next day to go to a clinic to get health clearance.

Interview Questions

• Was asked why I would like to work there.   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnTrac (Petaluma, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of being showed the facility and filling out a short form as well as a one on one interview. I was excited to work for the company, but a failed drug test rendered me ineligible. I was disappointed as it appeared to be a lovely company to work for. It would seem they are growing fast and seem willing to promote from within.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnTrac (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

3-4 pages of scripted questions, typing test and competency testing. All simple for myself and many others.i was asked a series of questions by one person and was offered a higher paying position on the spot.she printed out the job offer and was sent to do drug test the same day.background check was done in a couple of days they are not too strict with fonies as I have one. And they only to back 7 years

Interview Questions

• What are you weaknesses and strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OnTrac (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 of the management team asking questions from a scripted form. Mainly questions of my experiences in previous jobs and how I handled certain scenarios. Interview wrapped up and then I was taken on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions on different scenarios and how I'd handle them or have handled them in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations and it didn't seem like it was possible.

PM Sort Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnTrac (Aurora, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview including a tour of the facilities & meeting key operation personal. Followed by one on one interview with the general manager. The tone was mixed, casual with bursts of serious questions and candidate probing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job with your eyes closed?   2 Answers

I received a better job offer at another company.

Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Commerce, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Overall very easy going interview. Only asked a few in depth questions before being offered a position. Interviewer was very laid back. More time was spent going over details of the job than actual interviewing. All questions pertained to previous work experience.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OnTrac (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was real easy i looked the job opening in craigslist and they offered a tour around the facility after we got applications to apply. I Got the interview about 14 days after applying and it only took like 15 minutes for the interview it was really easy.