OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Easy questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer talked more than I did. Some 1:1 were "strange", in the sense of interviewer was not aware of my CV. I had to give a presentation, which was well received. Some interviewers were (I think) too inexperienced. All in all: easy process.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Good luck.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (Redwood City, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received an email with some follow up questions and then scheduled a Skype interview. I interviewed with two different groups and all together took about one hour. Questions were straightforward, asking about my experience with different techniques, my internship/career goals, etc. After the Skype interview, I received an acceptance via email and started working shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with cell culture, flow cytommetry.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (Redwood City, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted for the initial phone screening, which was nothing too technical.

The second interview was an in-person interview, which was done through three 30-45 minute rounds. All questions were pretty basic on any IT Support interview role and was nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot any Outlook issues you may encounter.   1 Answer