One Call Care Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.6

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Conversation based interview (candid and real). It went very well. However, they (VP / HR) gave me the impression I was an excellent fit and immediately scheduled a 2nd interview only to cancel a few days before. Furthermore, HR never replied to my follow-up inquiries... very strange and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• What type of company (size, culture etc.) do you wish to work for and what are some deal breakers?   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Springfield, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Relaxed professional interview--was called for an interview three days after applying, interviewed and offered the position the following week. This is a new office so you will interview with someone from Florida or LA.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions--past experiences, what skills do you have to benefit the company, are you customer service oriented and how well do you handle stress? The interview mostly seemed to be to determine how well you can hold a conversation. Look professional if called in for an interview.   Answer Question

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The entire process took 2 weeks. There were 3 rounds. First, I got an email from HR asking me to complete an assessment which was entirely based on SQL. Second, I had an interview with my Manager, he explained me about the company and the position. He went through my resume and he also tested me on my SQL skills. Third round was an in person interview with a senior manager. I was asked about my skill related to the position and basic behavioural questions.
    I got my offer letter after one week of the in person interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The phone call was more informational and also some problem solving questions. The VP explained their pain points and asked questions about the resume and looked for the personality fit. The face to face was purely technical.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was obsessed with function pointers and essentially based his opinion of the candidate's whole knowledge of object orientation on how much or little they knew about delegates and functions. So if you are an expert with delegates but otherwise cannot architect, you're a great fit for this company.   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

This was very very unique of a process since I work for someone that works for OCC, and it wasn't really OCC related. But anyway, my boss first asked me to meet up in public at a coffee shop, and all I had to do was be myself, ask questions about what I was going to do, and demonstrate that I spoke Spanish fluently. There was very little in the way of a "test" and she later told me it was an automatic hiring, since I answered her ad and no one else really does.

Interview Questions

• Q: What did you do recently on your vacation (In Spanish)? (I had just gotten back from a trip out of state)   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Was simple. Had a nice supervisor interview me
    I applied online and was called within like a week and a half to have an interview
    very simple.
    The interview was very simple, no hard questions
    she asked could I handle inbound and outbound calls and use of heavy emails

Interview Questions

• do you have medical exp.
      what make you valuable to the company
      basic questions.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

HR team was chaotic in setting this up. Supervisor seemed to be pretty relaxed but kind of socially awkward. I hesitated interviewing for them at first after reading their reviews from Glassdoor, especially the former Finance Director but I see no indication from my time there that the rumors aren't true. There is ALOT of turnover there if you look at how many times they post for positions.

Care Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied via the internet, and received a call from HR for an interview rather quickly (within 1 week). I am now waiting for the next training class, which is supposed to be in a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions
      Did I have any medical experience or experience with medical terminology?   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was called by a HR Representative and given a phone interview (probably because I lived a few hours away), after that I was called in for an interview in the office. The interview was brief and fairly simple.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview two days later.The Interview went great. I was offered the position five days later. I started the background check process and completed the drug screen, now just waiting for my official offer letter.