One Call Care Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Care Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied via the internet, and received a call from HR for an interview rather quickly (within 1 week). I am now waiting for the next training class, which is supposed to be in a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions
      Did I have any medical experience or experience with medical terminology?
      Answer Question

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview two days later.The Interview went great. I was offered the position five days later. I started the background check process and completed the drug screen, now just waiting for my official offer letter.

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at One Call Care Management.

Interview

Tag teamed by two people who were clueless. They didn't seem to be informative at all. They were kids dressed in suit. Very unprofessional. They were late but expected you to be on time. They ended up getting fired shortly after I started.

Interview Questions

• Do u want to be in management   1 Answer

Care Coordinator L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

quick and easy very simple and straight to the point be prepared to answer a few questions some are about yourself and others are examples of if something happened how would you handle it

Interview Questions

• they made you give examples of times you experienced things at other jobs and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Asked about any gaps in my employment. Have resume and filled out application. Interviewed by team of 2. One person asked the questions and one took lots of notes. Was given a typing test. Given tour of call center. Called back for second interview. Went over same questions as first interview. Training of 6 weeks was required. Have to meet a certain passing score to remain employed.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had any customer service experience with angry Caller).   1 Answer

Care Coordinator/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (West Hills, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application online, received a phone call the same week in which they asked a few basic questions (are you still seeking employment? When would you be available to come in? Etc.) They also clearly stated the details of the position, the hours they need you to work, and the starting salary so there was no communication issue. Set up an interview for the same week.
    The interview started with a basic typing test, and a "phone test" in which you are given material to look over for 5 minutes and then you have a trial run at being on the phone for a few mock phone calls to see how well you understand basic instructions. The actual interview itself was pretty basic, nothing too difficult or strange. The questions mainly consisted of "Tell me about a time when..." and "Give me an example of what you would do if..." questions.
    The overall experience was positive, and I received a mini tour of the office space.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how you handled it.
      If I called your previous employers what would they say about you?
      What would you do if a customer wanted you to break a company policy?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a verbal offer the same day and accepted. The salary is a (good) flat starting rate with little to no wiggle room.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was a good interview. It was a very relaxed environment. There were two individuals in the interview. The process took about 2 to 3 weeks. They decided to hire someone from within the company which is understandable since they have more knowledge of how the company operates.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions regarding experience, skills, strengths & weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic interview customer service questions, typing test, gave a few situations to see how you handle customers on the phone. The whole interview took a little over an hour. If you are good at customer service you should be fine

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

awesome, was asked about 12 questions, interviewed by just one supervisor. was informed of the job offer the same day. was given about 3 weeks to start. Awesome 6 weeks training. Amazing teams, though many unhappy employees but I like the place all the same

Registered Nurse Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Call Care Management (Lake Parsippany, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through Randstad agency prior to hire contract agreement. Met with director, had very informative, and casual interview, with telephonic connection to supervisor in addition to director.

Interview Questions

• My past skill with computers and programs, Word, Excel and medical experience/areas of skill set, knowledge of medical testing.   1 Answer