One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at One

Campus Coordinator Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at One.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and heard back from a recruiter 1.5 months later. It took me 2 days to get ahold of the recruiter to schedule the interview and when I did, the recruiter insisted I interview that day despite my verbalized reluctance, since I had no time to prepare. The interview was supposed to be via Skype, and after confusing me for another applicant and because of technical difficulties, was moved to a phone interview with the Director of College Organizing. The interview was rushed as it was at the end of the day and the interviewer mentioned that she was leaving to go on vacation afterwards. Very stressful and unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit students on a campus where there is currently no ONE chapter established?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

Process - phone interview first then they will decide if an in-person interview is necessary.

Interview Questions