One Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One Medical Group Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.9

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

So far I've done the phone interview. Currently waiting for a response on if I'll be called to do an in person interview. I was told that they are screening other candidates and that if I don't hear back that it means they chose another candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One Medical Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Started out with a phone interview which then led to an in-person interview in the SF Office. Both seemed to go fairly well and I was told to expect an email regarding the next step: the Day in the Life in the actual front desk setting. Sent a follow-up thank you email to the recruiters and never heard back from them. Please reach out to your candidates after interviews and let them know whether you're moving forward or not, rather than leaving them hanging. Permanent negative outlook on One Medical Group.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Medical Group (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I talked to some idiot recruiter who had a typical HR cold attidude. She repeated several questions then laughed it off. She kept asking me what my ideal job culture would be like. I know then it was one of those political situations where you need to get along with everyone instead of know your job. Sounded like a cult and it only paid $15/hr so I didn't take it. Read between the lines on any interview and your instinct is probably right.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Medical Group.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of their recruiters. She basically asked me the same questions that were asked on the application. If you are going to ask me the same questions that I already answered on the application then don't ask for a phone interview.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Medical Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and held in a medical room. The interviewees focused on my interests and who I was. They were definitely gaging how I would fit in with them.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at One Medical Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The first phone interview was scheduled but on the day of the interview the recruiter called 30 minutes late. His excuse was that his previous call went over. I understood that can happen but seeing that others had experienced this, it had me worried. We rescheduled the call and it went as scheduled. He apologized again for the previous missed call but he gave a different excuse. Again I was getting even more worried.

The call sounded very weird as if he was talking to me as he was walking to his car. I heard a car door bell go off and a door close. As we were talking I got the feeling he was not documenting anything that I was saying. The call lasted less than 10 minutes. I was upset that the interview seemed very unprofessional and washed t up to a great opportunity that could have been great bit didn't expect to get a call back.

Surprisingly about two weeks later I get a call to to invited to a 2nd round of interviews. This time it was a webcam interview and the recruiter said something strange as he was discussing what to expect. He have me the standard expectations but mentioned "and to see what you look like". This had me totally on the fence as if I wanted to continue with the webcam interview.

I really want to go into the medical field and I have heard great things about the company and its culture. This is an opportunity that I feel can be beneficial to me but my gut is really telling me to not to pursue this organization.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the same questions on the hone screen as the online application,   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at One Medical Group in October 2016.

Interview

I had great interview experience at the company. Five days after applying, I was reached out by a recruiter for a phone screen. We chatted during the the time slot provided and was pleasantly pleased by how fast I heard back about next steps. He set me up for 2nd round interviews through a webcam software which wasn't hard to install and use. However during one part of the interview there was a role play which I feel wasn't the best way to assess the qualities of customer service. While I did okay I was again please at how fast the recruiter got back to me with next steps. I felt supported all throughout the whole process, which was refreshing compared to how other companies conduct the interview process. While I didn't get the job, I still felt connected to what the company stood for. Hopefully will apply in 6 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Medical Group (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

They e-mailed me to coordinate a phone interview. They scheduled one with me in a 30 minute slot. I never got called during this time and when I e-mailed to let them know, I got no response.

Personally, after reading glassdoor reviews before the interview I had already decided I would not work here. But it is so unprofessional to take time out of someone's day and then not bother getting back to them with an apology. In addition, there were spelling mistakes in the e-mails they would send me so I was already getting an idea of their level of "profession."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Medical Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied to One Medical Group. Two days later, I received an email from a recruiter where I gave my availability for a phone interview. After doing extensive research on One Medical Group, I waited for the phone to ring at the designated range of time given. I never received a call. I emailed the recruiter to follow-up on the missed interview and never got a response back. I understand finding a better candidate right off the fly, but when you schedule an interview with someone at least call/email and let them know you are canceling the interview. It's called respect for the people working hard, fervently applying for positions.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you in the last two years? (online application question)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Medical Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting my application, I received an email from the recruiter to choose a time for a phone interview. The recruiter was friendly, professional and it lasted about 30 minutes. After, we chose a date and time for a web interview with a manager. The web interview was similar to the phone one, very professional, friendly, asked typical inter view questions about past jobs and experiences. The process was fairly smooth.

The last part was a "day in the life' where you visit a DC office for roughly 3 hours and shadow other admins. I was shown the phone and computer system, greeted patients when walking in, and how to check them out. Ask plenty of questions and dive right in when asked if you'd like to try answering phones or checking out patients.Towards the end of the "day in the life", you sit with 2-3 managers who ask you how everything went and your past jobs, etc.. Everyone was professional, personable, and very friendly. I left feeling like I nailed everything and that this would be an excellent company for me to work foe.

Here's my gripe, I was told at the end of the day that I would be reached by the following day whether I received the job or not. Have not heard anything, no phone call, no email, nothing. I emailed the recruiter twice and no response. Job interviews are nerve wracking enough, and it just seems rude and unprofessional to ignore a potential employee. I would even be fine with some generic email saying, sorry, no job for you.