One Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

3.7

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Network (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The HR Recruiter was very professional and communicative. She had mentioned that the hiring managers were "very picky" and insisted all candidates take a test. She sent me the test via email and I was given an hour to complete it. The test consisted of 15 short-essay questions and 5 multiple choice questions. The exam questions were essentially basic QA 101 knowledge questions.

I was called back to come in for an interview. I was somewhat taken aback during the actual interview as most of the questions were basically an extension of the written exam I
    had taken days earlier. Instead of interviewing me for my ability to think methodically, solve problems and interact with other employees I was interrogated panel-style ( four interviewers at once) about my knowledge of basic QA concepts. I was so confused by the questions I actually thought I was missing something.

Within 20 minutes of the interview I knew this was not a place I wanted to work and these were not the people I wanted to work with. Three of the four managers interviewing me had no business interviewing people for positions - all they seemed to care about was showing me how much they knew about QA concepts and how I should have answered their questions. They need to take classes on behavioral interviewing. After the interview I sent a thank you email to the HR recruiter and politely asked to be removed from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical question: you have a team of ten software developers that have worked on a product for 5 years. They now have to develop a new version of this application but only have 3 months to develop and test it.

What would the QA estimate be?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network.

Interview

Very fair. Make sure your java and OO skills are polished. JavaScript and SQL are a plus. Company wants motivated and passioned developers. Don't do the bare minimum while testing or interviewing. Show off your talents.

Test includes basic programming questions. Nothing you wouldn't see on a normal cs exam.

Interview questions range best on your skill set. Will expect you to explain and elaborate on your past projects. Be prepared to diagram on a whiteboard.

Interviewers are friendly and prone to talk shop, but have high expectations.

Good problem solving skills are a must. Interviewers will work with you to over come gaps in knowledge. Don't give up on a question. Ask questions back!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Network (Pune City (India)).

Interview

It was complete waste of time.... I attended it knowing the less hike also , the panel itself was not clear with what to ask and how to ask with poor communication skills and expect more from the candidate... Answered 99 % questions and told as cleared still no offer letter and got feedback as not good .... Just wondering what they are thinking about themselves :D haha

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through consultancy. It was supposed to be a scheduled drive but it happened to be a walkin. It was open for java Developer as well as Manual and Automation testing positions on the same day. The management was very bad and they didn't even had place for all the applicants. There were 8 average programs to be answered within 1 hr. Didn't received any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Implement Stack, Singleton Implementation program, override hashcode and equals method,   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Network.

Interview

The interview involved two steps:
    1) Phone call interview;
        The interview includes questions on a current and recent project.

2) Practical test (time limit ~ 2hrs)
        Need not mention that the test could be done in any language that you are comfortable with; however,
       they are looking for developers skilled in Java. The test also included SQL related questions.

Then came the response (hire).

Overall, the process did not take very long. And much weight was placed on the practical test.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I was not given the option to negotiate. It was a give and take situation.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round was the coding round then two technical interview.
    In the first round they have given one small task regarding the UI. And task should be completed in two hours.
    Then the first interview is taken by the technical person. This includes the technical question regarding UI technologies.
    The second interview was taken by the managerial person. They asked generalize question and discussed about the work culture over there.
    They are mostly focused on technical part rather than just the syntax.
    Good Experience.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at One Network in June 2015.

Interview

They take 3 rounds of interview. First is generally on paper or online test. If you are Java developer than need to give Java test or for automation testing there will be basic java and selenium test. The test is basic and easy. This is followed by technical interview from local team and the 2nd round mostly taken by senior technical person from USA team of may be local team. Third round is kinda discussion with Director whch means you are selected.

Interview Questions

• Java Basics, inheritance, static and non static.
      Selenium : waits, drivers, grid, mobile appium etc   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process is bit lengthy but very hard. there are 5-6 rounds of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Question depends on selenium, practical exam, one to one , phone interview, technical round   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1) Written Technical with 3-4 Program & 1 Error find program
    2) Tech Interview
    3) Tech + Manger Round
    4) HR Round

They took all round after they did't call me when I asked them they told me that I have not clear 3rd Round. Then I ask if I have not clear round they why you people took my HR Round.. no reply from their side...