One Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at One Network

3.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Dallas, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online and interview onsite. Fist they sent me a bunch of questions for me answer. They are easy. Then I got interviewed onsite. Worst interview ever!!!!! The interviewers are rude and they never listen to you. They didn't prepare any questions and just ask whatever you want. They always interrupt you. Never go to this company!!!!!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network.

Interview

Very fair. Make sure your java and OO skills are polished. JavaScript and SQL are a plus. Company wants motivated and passioned developers. Don't do the bare minimum while testing or interviewing. Show off your talents.

Test includes basic programming questions. Nothing you wouldn't see on a normal cs exam.

Interview questions range best on your skill set. Will expect you to explain and elaborate on your past projects. Be prepared to diagram on a whiteboard.

Interviewers are friendly and prone to talk shop, but have high expectations.

Good problem solving skills are a must. Interviewers will work with you to over come gaps in knowledge. Don't give up on a question. Ask questions back!

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Network (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The HR Recruiter was very professional and communicative. She had mentioned that the hiring managers were "very picky" and insisted all candidates take a test. She sent me the test via email and I was given an hour to complete it. The test consisted of 15 short-essay questions and 5 multiple choice questions. The exam questions were essentially basic QA 101 knowledge questions.

I was called back to come in for an interview. I was somewhat taken aback during the actual interview as most of the questions were basically an extension of the written exam I
    had taken days earlier. Instead of interviewing me for my ability to think methodically, solve problems and interact with other employees I was interrogated panel-style ( four interviewers at once) about my knowledge of basic QA concepts. I was so confused by the questions I actually thought I was missing something.

Within 20 minutes of the interview I knew this was not a place I wanted to work and these were not the people I wanted to work with. Three of the four managers interviewing me had no business interviewing people for positions - all they seemed to care about was showing me how much they knew about QA concepts and how I should have answered their questions. They need to take classes on behavioral interviewing. After the interview I sent a thank you email to the HR recruiter and politely asked to be removed from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical question: you have a team of ten software developers that have worked on a product for 5 years. They now have to develop a new version of this application but only have 3 months to develop and test it.

What would the QA estimate be?   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through consultancy. It was supposed to be a scheduled drive but it happened to be a walkin. It was open for java Developer as well as Manual and Automation testing positions on the same day. The management was very bad and they didn't even had place for all the applicants. There were 8 average programs to be answered within 1 hr. Didn't received any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Implement Stack, Singleton Implementation program, override hashcode and equals method,   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1) Written Technical with 3-4 Program & 1 Error find program
    2) Tech Interview
    3) Tech + Manger Round
    4) HR Round

They took all round after they did't call me when I asked them they told me that I have not clear 3rd Round. Then I ask if I have not clear round they why you people took my HR Round.. no reply from their side...

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round was the coding round then two technical interview.
    In the first round they have given one small task regarding the UI. And task should be completed in two hours.
    Then the first interview is taken by the technical person. This includes the technical question regarding UI technologies.
    The second interview was taken by the managerial person. They asked generalize question and discussed about the work culture over there.
    They are mostly focused on technical part rather than just the syntax.
    Good Experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Network (Pune City (India)).

Interview

It was complete waste of time.... I attended it knowing the less hike also , the panel itself was not clear with what to ask and how to ask with poor communication skills and expect more from the candidate... Answered 99 % questions and told as cleared still no offer letter and got feedback as not good .... Just wondering what they are thinking about themselves :D haha

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process is bit lengthy but very hard. there are 5-6 rounds of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Question depends on selenium, practical exam, one to one , phone interview, technical round   1 Answer

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied through my friend . I interviewed at One Network (Pune, in April 2019.
    Written Test,
    some subjective and some multiple choice questions
    F2F
    The HR Recruiter was very professional and communicative.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There are total 4 rounds
    1 round : Written test (java + selenium) questions.
    2 round : Technical round (mostly on java). for me it last for round 1 hours.
    3 round : Techincal round (Here they will check your selenium skills). Might ask you to write some code on paper and explain.
    4. Final round : Discussion with director.

if you are looking to apply for automation then make sure your java skills are strong along with selenium.