One Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One Network Interview Questions

Interviews at One Network

3.5

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There are total 4 rounds
    1 round : Written test (java + selenium) questions.
    2 round : Technical round (mostly on java). for me it last for round 1 hours.
    3 round : Techincal round (Here they will check your selenium skills). Might ask you to write some code on paper and explain.
    4. Final round : Discussion with director.

if you are looking to apply for automation then make sure your java skills are strong along with selenium.

Technical Support Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Network in April 2019.

Interview

For the support kind of project they first took written test on core java, design patterns, find an error, implement your own array list and two questions for sqls.

I have scored little bit lower than criteria so they just took my first technical interview after my test. As they need a product support lead along with developer so interviewer only focused on coding part. So you need to practice more on coding if are applying for support role. This is expectation from this company.

Interview Questions

• Implement Prototype Design Pattern.   Answer Question
    • Implement your own array list having get, add, remove methods using dynamic array   Answer Question
    • Write a program on Any shorting algorithm i.e. bubble short, quick short or selection short.   Answer Question
    • Sql quires on join and Update operations   Answer Question
    • Find a errors and suggest any improvement in existing cod   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round was the coding round then two technical interview.
    In the first round they have given one small task regarding the UI. And task should be completed in two hours.
    Then the first interview is taken by the technical person. This includes the technical question regarding UI technologies.
    The second interview was taken by the managerial person. They asked generalize question and discussed about the work culture over there.
    They are mostly focused on technical part rather than just the syntax.
    Good Experience.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at One Network (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process is bit lengthy but very hard. there are 5-6 rounds of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Question depends on selenium, practical exam, one to one , phone interview, technical round   1 Answer

See What One Network Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “Great talented people Identifies process issues and works toward solution Real development. Work with multiple libraries and core java. Not pigeon holed into proprietary libraries that...”“Great talented people Identifies process issues and works toward solution Real development. Work with multiple libraries and core java. Not pigeon holed into proprietary libraries that aren't marketable else where. Full bootstrap workflow for dev environments” – Full Review