One Network Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One Network Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at One Network

3.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Network.

Interview

Very fair. Make sure your java and OO skills are polished. JavaScript and SQL are a plus. Company wants motivated and passioned developers. Don't do the bare minimum while testing or interviewing. Show off your talents.

Test includes basic programming questions. Nothing you wouldn't see on a normal cs exam.

Interview questions range best on your skill set. Will expect you to explain and elaborate on your past projects. Be prepared to diagram on a whiteboard.

Interviewers are friendly and prone to talk shop, but have high expectations.

Good problem solving skills are a must. Interviewers will work with you to over come gaps in knowledge. Don't give up on a question. Ask questions back!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for One Network

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Network (Pune City (India)).

Interview

It was complete waste of time.... I attended it knowing the less hike also , the panel itself was not clear with what to ask and how to ask with poor communication skills and expect more from the candidate... Answered 99 % questions and told as cleared still no offer letter and got feedback as not good .... Just wondering what they are thinking about themselves :D haha

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Network.

Interview

The interview involved two steps:
    1) Phone call interview;
        The interview includes questions on a current and recent project.

2) Practical test (time limit ~ 2hrs)
        Need not mention that the test could be done in any language that you are comfortable with; however,
       they are looking for developers skilled in Java. The test also included SQL related questions.

Then came the response (hire).

Overall, the process did not take very long. And much weight was placed on the practical test.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I was not given the option to negotiate. It was a give and take situation.