One Source Provider Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One Source Provider Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Source Provider (Greenbelt, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted the application and I got a called back from One Source Provider with Greenbelt, Maryland. Interviewer asked me where do I see myself in five years and asked me about my goals. The interview were only about ten to fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

• They were relaxed and professional in a upbeat manner. Straight forward interview and asked reasonable question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for One Source Provider

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One Source Provider (Columbus, OH).

Interview

They were so relaxing and upbeat but yet in a professional way. I had the best time just at my interview! They were detailed in what the job entailed and open to any questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One Source Provider (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

This is the honest interview process this company follows and the previous one is an absolute lie.

Many other multi level marketing LLC companies follow this exact pattern (Altair 12, SCI)

1. Recruiters scour monster, career builder and career lister and look for fresh college students with little to no experience.
    2. They also post misleading job ads on Craigslist under the guise of "management training" and "entry level".
    3. They prospect and call applicants and those who never applied to them, with the sole intention of setting up an interview while giving out as little information as possible. They will also lie and say they offer multiple pay structures, base salary and etc which they do not. It is 100% commission and 1099 door to door sales.
    4. You will go in for an interview, and meet with one of the "assistant managers" who will actually give more of a presentation than an interview. (Very suspicious). You will hear promises of 100k a year, "opportunity for advancement" etc
    5. They will act indifferent during the interview and tell you at the end of the day after they review the candidates, if you receive a call, you will be brought back for a second interview. In actuality, they never review candidates and simply call back everyone who didn't see through the smoke and mirrors and enthusiastically offer them a second round interview.
    6. Here you will see an actual presentation to "sell" you on the multi level marketing scam.

AVOID THIS MLM SCAM JOB.
    Instead pursue actual legitimate sales if that's what you want. AT&T offers corporate sales jobs, comcast, waste management, IBM, pharmasecutal sales, medical device sales, certain home improvement sales etc.

Interview Questions

• Rank the most important from least important. Money, opportunity for advancement and work atmosphere. (They want money last as this job has VERY little compensation. You will peddle uverse or credit card processing and in comparison to legitimate companies for equal number of sales, you will be paid about less than half)   Answer Question

Clear multi level marketing scheme.
    100% commission.
    Misleading and blatantly lying during the interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at One Source Provider.

Interview

One Source basically looks at your resume to see if you are younger (early to mid 20's) or in college. They will then contact you to schedule an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at One Source Provider (Dearborn, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director, I felt very comfortable in the interview. He was very laid back and made it less nerve racking. he asked me about where i saw myself going and my goals. he told me all about the company and what i would be doing. it was about 30 minutes long after he answered all the questions i had. I came in for a second interview later on in the week that lasted another 30 minutes where they went over benefits, salary, commission, bonuses, vacation time, anything they didn't go over in the first interview. They offered me the position that night and I excepted! I started the foloowing monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came in for new hire paper work and the salary was pretty negotiable. It started at 35K-45K and was based on education and experience. So I had a chance to talk about myself and talk myself up!