One Technologies Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at One Technologies

1 Interview Review

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process itself was very standard: some situational questions, one brainteaser question, most of the time spent discussing my previous experience. I also had to take a proficiency test for SQL and excel. I met with the corporate recruiter, then with two directors and the hiring manager. The interview was at their HQ offices and took about 2 1/2 hours. I had a few red flags- felt like I was fishing for information when I asked about the product, current revenue goals, sales performance metrics, etc. I just couldn't get anyone to be forthcoming about what they are trying to sell (details about the product, how they market, sales plans, etc.). I walked through the office during a short tour and got the sense there was very low productivity going on. At 5 pm the place was empty (again, mind you did see a lot of people on their social media profiles). Not saying that I like staying in an office until late, but just had a weird feeling about it. The experience made me realize that this place is not where anyone with career aspirations should be looking to apply. Maybe a 9 to 5 to pay the bills. Just my 2 cents.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer a brainteaser- it is mostly done so that they can understand your thought process when solving a problem.   Answer Question