One Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at One Technologies

1 Interview Review

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at One Technologies.

Interview

It started out with a phone screen which asked a pretty basic series of questions. I was invited in for a in person interview and was in a large room with a bunch of their developers. They stared asking different high level questions and then more advanced questions regarding design patterns. They specifically started asking about the things I told them i would do in certain situations. I mentioned a command pattern and they continued to go in depth of why I would use that, etc. It was a pretty intense interview, yet nice to see a group of guys that know what they're doing. I also had a one on one interview with one of their directors as well. Seems like a nice guy, it was a simple and quick personality/fitment check I assume. The office setting was very nice and modern. Felt very Google Esque. For the standard developer out there, I'd say this is a fairly difficult interview, however, if you're a S.O.L.I.D developer, you should be pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific asked, just more so questions on why I would go a certain direction or why would I do this/that.   Answer Question

I declined because at the time I had gotten a better offer. They seem a little on the lower market range side.