One To One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One To One Interview Questions

2.8

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at One To One (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty basic. We first sent about 5 emails back and forth. Then finally had a phone interview which saved me time and money. The young lady was very nice and to the point. I believe all interviews should have phone option for the people that have full time jobs looking elsewhere

Interview Questions

• They asked what my salary requirements were.
      They asked if i would be a good multi-tasker
      They asked if i had reception experience. And if so how much experience did i have.
      1 Answer

Not enough money.

Online Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One To One (Charlestown, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Overall, it started with a phone interview with the HR/Recruiter, and then a one day in person interview. I really enjoyed the interview process at One to One. I met with four different people and then the HR/recruiter. Everyone was extremely nice. It seems like it would be a cool place to work, cool culture, with nice good-hearted people. I was extended an offer the following day. I was interviewing with another company the following week, so I waited until after that interview to respond. The recruiter was very easy to work with and helped me through the decision process.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very conversational, talked about my experience and skills mostly and how I would adapt and be able to multi-task in a very busy environment   Answer Question

It was a very difficult decision as I did like the company, culture, and the people. I ended up choosing another company that aligned more with my career goals.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at One To One (Charlestown, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Very aggressive interview process. I came in and met with 5 or 6 different people for 1:1 interviews. They called me the next day to offer me the position and only gave me 18 hours to make my decision. CRAZY.

Interview Questions

• What is the likelihood of you working here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a bit and was given a bit of an increase due to my prior experience in the field.

Web Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at One To One in August 2009.

Interview

Interviewers were friendly, punctual, prepared, and accurately representative of those individuals that the analyst would work with. Description of culture, hours, and responsibilities was truthful, and the experience after the interview process was as described.